Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The Crappie finally spawned at Lake Henshaw!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Crappie finally spawned at Lake Henshaw!

It was a great 8 weeks of Good to Excellent Crappie fishing at Lake Henshaw. It's not over yet, but the Crappie more or less spawned. That probably means, you're not going to find a big group of Crappie at any 1 spot. What you need to do now is hit and run fishing. Hit a spot for half an hour catch a couple of Crappie and a Bass or 2 and move on! That was our plan last week and we got a nice mix of Crappie and Bass. We ended up with a high double digit boat count and that was pretty impressive because we didn't get to the lake and start fishing till 10 am! That's probably going to be it for us a Lake Henshaw for the year. But Boy did we have a great 2 months of Crappie and Bass fishing there!

As I said in my earlier thread, it's going to be a Crappie 2021. (I wasn't kidding!) Our little group have caught over 200 Crappie this year so far and guess what???? We found another lake to try next week to for Crappie. Wish us Luck!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-27-2021 at 12:16 PM.