Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/25/3-b...m=talk_of_town

Oh man your tax dollars at work! Time to stop paying taxes! Sounds like a waste of money if you’re up against TJ!

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...cine-programs/

They aren’t going to show you this on the news because they are too busy feeding you the narrative. Heavily referenced.
    That’s why I’m an armchair pilot. Because the media won’t tell me the truth. Read that whole document. It even goes on to say that vaccinating people could cause a worse pandemic! Read that paper! Every word of it. Follow the science! That’s a nice looooooong paper proving me right with references and doctors.
    You guys want little protein crystals forming in your body causing painful hemorrhages? That’s what the document says the vaccine can cause.

Armchair YouTube pilot, hooooooo!
    You should see the things us youtube armchair pilots can do! You might be surprised. Got that liono energy, today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h2h3HNTnIc

Man, CU really knocks it out of the park on this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbRiNxaoMRw

So does Tucker! That’s why they want him gone! But they’re too busy backpedaling right now.. Gee he looks like a maniac. Better cancel him and his job and ruin his whole family. (Before he outs all our criminal acts and lies!) Gotta love cancel culture!

oh, Hi! Just your friendly YouTube armchair pilot checking in again, with some updates from yesterday when I was busy driving and couldn’t read the news (that I already knew about a year and a half ago and people were deleting my posts calling me crazy everywhere as per usual). Even though I said I wouldn’t. But you knew I would be back. Didn’t you? Just watch the videos of alex Jones saying it a year and a half ago. The virus was man made. It came from that wuhan lab and originated in the Carolinas. The man made part is still coming out. Mark my words. I said it a year ago or more. Got it from Alex. He’s on video saying it. Can not deny that in any form unless YOU are the one who is crazy.

Sorry I’ll go away again I know nobody wants to hear the truth from a pot smoking beer drinking self admitted worthless overdosed YouTube armchair pilot. (Who does trigonometry to play with his toys) Definitely an uneducated loser who has nooooooo idea what he’s talking about. 😂 Ban that fool! He used the virus and vaccine word! Needs to be shunned for LIFE for having an opinion of his own and concurring with people we don’t agree with!

BOOM!

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...detailing-new/

They’re covering up anyone who has anything to say about the virus and vaccine. You are being force fed only the information they want you to have and you can’t see through it because it’s political.

For that I hate trump and Biden both.

*uckerberg just came out saying he don’t trust the virus and won’t take it.

You crazy lefties can’t see outside your box. You make politics look bad and politicize deadly situations. I’m dropping politics all together because of it. I’m not left I’m not right. Im not playing your game anymore. I’m not racist and I’m not fascist for not wanting your vaccine and saying the virus came from a Chinese lab. I have had partners of color. I go fishing while you all fight each other and argue and love every second of tearing each other down and throwing out personal insults when you are wrong because that’s all you got left. Real mature!

Still love you all. Still want to go fishing with you all. Even when you insult me and hate on me and call me crazy for things I said that are in the process of being proven right, as I type this. I’ll even share all my fishing spots, Baits, times, everything with you. Yet, I’m the crazy AH.

I’ve been patiently waiting for seven years to see the day I get to say “I told you so”.. and praying to god it never comes. Why I bother when all people do is call me crazy, I don’t know. 😂 Probably because I know I’m right.

Things happen on earth that not everyone knows about and most of us can’t explain. We do not know everything.
    Wisdom is to know that one does not know what one does not know. One of those things happened to me. Seven years ago. I was sent back here for this purpose that I am doing right now. I told you seven years ago I was. Here I am.
    No BS. I fight the NWO dissinfo tooth and nail.

I lost my ego. It died. I don’t care who makes fun of me anymore. Thank god. I’m too busy on the trail of some global criminals trying to poison everyone I know. Cooking up crackheaded virus in shady CCP labs and trying to blame it on everyone else. Then give you more bugs in the “vaccines”. These people are my worst enemy. Get out of my way! I got a job to do here. Freaking Captain Planet!
    YouTube armchair pilot extraordinaire!

Keep it up folks. I got a ton more.
    notice none of them were alex Jones references.

all you guys are doing is saying “you’re wrong you’re wrong you’re wrong”
    Im providing links. Ten bucks says you won’t even click them and read them and listen to me.

im not afraid of your gulag. Let’s get it over with.

there is things I do not agree with Alex on. Like trump.
    I don’t agree with every word he says and he’s not my savior. But he’s obviously a lot smarter than all of us! He’s the one running a multi million dollar news channel.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 01:43 AM.

They are all in the act of being caught red handed in lies as I type this.
    Ok let’s go take the jab from a bunch of liars.
    ”two weeks to stop the spread”
    you guys appreciate being played, like that? You seriously don’t see what they’re doing to you?
    everything they tell you is a lie. Never a straight answer.

make sure you don’t click my links and read the information I present.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 01:49 AM.

AOC “world gonna end in 12 years”

Beto “were gonna take your guns and the world is ending in ten years”

what is it that these crazy politicians know that they aren’t telling you?

i happen to know we are at a solar minimum from studying radios. We are not experiencing global warming right now and won’t for another... wait for it... 12 years!

these people are cooking up scams on you good folks. Shoot the messenger. Trust the government. They’d never lie to you. (Even though that’s ALL they do)

Trunp admitted lying to you people also when he said he knew about the virus before he said he did.
    they’re all lying to you.

im not sure you guys even have the ability in your soul to say “man, what if he might be right?”
    too busy trying to maintain that ego. I get it. Too busy drinking the coolaid. Probably being forced vaccinated by your jobs.

thankfully I don’t have to work, wear a mask or be forced to vaccinate. And I’m definitely not riding around on uncle joe Biden’s free cash flow. You guys enjoy that. My tires alone cost more than what he dishes out. Cost $100 to fill the tank thanks to him. Was $65 under Trump. Yeah I definitely noticed when Biden took office!!
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 02:09 AM.

Boom plans all laid out in 2017 before it all happened!
    https://thewatchtowers.org/wp-conten...c-scenario.pdf

kind of like how they were conducting a “drill” on 9/11 when the building fell down. Right?
    Riiiiight.

you guys understand what Klaus Schwab is trying to do, right? Have you heard his crapola yet? Do I need to get you more links you’ll refuse to click because the truth hurts too bad?
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 02:27 AM.

Just remember. You guys are the ones wanting to throw people in gulags for not taking your jab.
    that sounds pretty hitler to me. Clearly, you guys are authoritarian to others who don’t agree with you.
    that is a bad practice.

id rather sound crazy than be hitler.

If you get your little gulag wish, there..
    you’ll be proving Alex right again. That’s the funny part. You guys are straight up going to help make all Alex Jones’ statements come true.. and don’t even realize it.

youre sitting there saying alex is full of it, then saying I’m gonna get thrown in a gulag and held down.

which is it?! Make up your mind. Can’t be both. You are contradicting yourselves now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B0E60312-753F-4A63-9ECA-4BFBB847FDDE.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	53202  
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 03:08 AM.

Hmm the gov just spent $3B on vaccine dissinfo abolishment.
    I’m fighting 3 billion dollars with my cellphone.

yeah I’ll probably lose. But I’m not scared. I will always stand up for what I feel is right and what I believe in. You won’t coax me into anything I don’t agree to and won’t buy me off. Going to have to hitler me.

In which case I may be dead, but Alex was right and I won the argument. Lol

I have already been dead once. There is a reason I’m not scared.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    You're actually wrong. Very wrong.

There was and is nothing "illegal" about the dissemination of propaganda. It is an activity our government has actively engaged in throughout the Cold War into our modern times. What the Smith-Mundt Act did was to prevent that very propaganda - which targeted at foreign entities - from reaching American audiences. Here is the relevant Code, as it previously appeared:

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 amended the Code with the following:

The Modernization Act was explicit in prohibiting the use of this propaganda against Americans:

So what these amendments Obama signed into law actually did was to make our nation's propaganda efforts abroad transparent to Americans. Nothing more, nothing less.

prove that. Prove that obama isn’t running a third term under joe Biden the puppet who can’t handle two sentences without falling over some child hanging off his leg hairs like a roach.

the president who got the most votes ever but nobody shows up to his rally. Didn’t even campaign and best president the world ever had.

id hate to be pres by way of stealing. Wouldn’t feel right. Hope he’s proud of himself.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 03:27 AM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast