Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

wow t.j

i am really confused now

all this time i thought the power behind the scene was the clinton's
    not obama

at least that's what alex used to claim

your not one of the kid's that where paid to perpetuate the sandy hook shooting lie are you?

mike savage just might not agree with you either
    he has his own big conspiracy theory's and has had them much longer than alex
    much more credibility i would say
    so tell me you being a student of conspiracy's
    who's conspiracy's are we to believe

who's really behind that great cabal of evil
    let me know or i am going to start to think your becoming unhinged

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Spot on! Thank you
    your all chipper
    you win a prize yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    So far, the only definite side effect that I have had, is a small sore spot where the injection was.
    Wuss. Rub some dirt on it and get back on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    go ask Flynn. He just fingered Jones as a patriot who loves his country and we should all listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Spot on! Thank you
    Chucks, you may not realize it due to cognitive dissonance, but your endorsement of someone's rants is probably not a good thing for the person making those rants, considering some of your earlier 'assessments' regarding Covid 19.

You DO realize that you're saying "spot on" to a person who is using Alex Jones as a source?

Do you see how asinine this is?

https://commonsenseevaluation.com/20...the-us-public/
    obama legalized propaganda.

what part about this dont you folks understand?
    he made it legal for the news to lie to you and steer your opinion.
    do I need to repeat that ten more times? Maybe you guys can save me the typing and just reread it until you understand it.
    You're actually wrong. Very wrong.

There was and is nothing "illegal" about the dissemination of propaganda. It is an activity our government has actively engaged in throughout the Cold War into our modern times. What the Smith-Mundt Act did was to prevent that very propaganda - which targeted at foreign entities - from reaching American audiences. Here is the relevant Code, as it previously appeared:

22 U.S.C. § 1461 (Suppl. 2 1970). General authorization.

The Secretary is authorized, when he finds it appropriate, to provide for the preparation, and dissemination abroad, of information about the United States, its people, and its policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, and other information media, and through information centers and instructors abroad. Any such information (other than "Problems of Communism" which may continue to be sold by the Government Printing Office) shall not be disseminated within the United States, its territories, or possessions, but, on request, shall be available in -the English language at the Department of State, at all reasonable times following its release as information abroad, for examination only by representatives of United States press associations, newspapers, magazines, radio systems, and stations, and by research students and scholars, and, on request, shall be made available for examination only to Members of Congress.
    The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 amended the Code with the following:

SEC. 501.(1)

Except as provided in paragraph (2), the Secretary and the Broadcasting Board of Governors may, upon request and reimbursement of the reasonable costs incurred in fulfilling such a request, make available, in the United States, motion pictures, films, video, audio, and other materials prepared for dissemination abroad or disseminated abroad pursuant to this Act, the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994 (22 U.S.C. 6201 et seq.), the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465 et seq.), or the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465aa et seq.).
    The Modernization Act was explicit in prohibiting the use of this propaganda against Americans:

SEC. 208. CLARIFICATION ON DOMESTIC DISTRIBUTION OF PROGRAM MATERIAL.

(a) IN GENERAL.—No funds authorized to be appropriated to the Department of State or the Broadcasting Board of Governors shall be used to influence public opinion in the United States. This section shall apply only to programs carried out pursuant to the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (22 U.S.C. 1431 et seq.), the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994 (22 U.S.C. 6201 et 11 seq.), the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 12 1465 et seq.), and the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465aa et seq.).
    So what these amendments Obama signed into law actually did was to make our nation's propaganda efforts abroad transparent to Americans. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just walked through a crowd of 3000 people at Mount Rushmore. Only one family of the 3000 people was wearing a mask.

im not alone.

you guys can take your virus and “vaccine” and run off and hide in he bushes somewhere.
    And what percentage of those people were vaccinated?

Enthrall us with your survey results of all the visiting guests.

what is it that you guys think got me to leave Los Angeles?
    The voices.

ever since dec of 19
    i have always felt it was a lab event gone bad

someone in a hurry to get some bats head soup didn't follow protocol

and it was introduced

and what i do believe is that the chinese realized what was happening and kept mum
    to protect their long term economy and keep the global playing field level

but i really don't need anymore conspiracy than stupid carelessness and greed

Yep you can deny video evidence all day all you want. That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it.
    Your "video evidence" is of a TED Talk which has been tampered with to push a baseless conspiracy theory.

A conspiracy theory which has been discredited repeatedly.

A discrediting which conspiracy theorists - naturally - choose to ignore.

That's not an opinion - it's a fact.

nobody replies to faucci or Gates videos
    Yes, we have.

and all you guys can do is say
    No, it isn't.

I’m a crazy YouTube armchair pilot.
    That is for your mental health expert to determine. But I like the odds.

That’s the best you got?
    For my part, I find facts tend to work best. QED.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    ever since dec of 19
    i have always felt it was a lab event gone bad

someone in a hurry to get some bats head soup didn't follow protocol

and it was introduced

and what i do believe is that the chinese realized what was happening and kept mum
    to protect their long term economy and keep the global playing field level

but i really don't need anymore conspiracy than stupid carelessness and greed
    I've listened to both sides of the argument of did Covid 19 escape from a Lab? If I had to put money on it, "I say it did!" If it came from animals to human transmission. Why does it do so poorly outside compared to inside? Animals live outside and it does poorly there. If it escaped from a Lab, wouldn't it prefer to be indoors???? Time will gives us the answer and my money is on poor Chinese Lab protocol.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast