Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

Who the hell are you again?
    yeah I stopped paying attention to you a long time ago and kept on my original stance.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C6225940-C4D2-4A16-BF46-BC81C5279801.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	53216

once you people make it personal you no longer exist. You are children

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Who the hell are you again?
    yeah I stopped paying attention to you a long time ago and kept on my original stance.
    Gee, and the world kept on spinning. Imagine that!

once you people make it personal you no longer exist. You are children
    How delightfully esoteric of you! And yet....yep, I'm still here!

adsum ergo sum

Name:	70CA2169-4CEC-447F-8FB6-6E19F116A7C2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	53217

anyone like Plato?

lying junky

you still spinning slop into facts

plato is ok

but i think we need a cicero more

he said this more than 2000 years ago got him the hemlock just like plato

The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt, the mobs should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence.

but back on topic

maybe during your all nighters in-between rips on your pipe you can post

some of your vid's fighting off the hordes of antifi destroying your house
    and cupcakes
    how come you never mention or acknowledge who was in control of the justice department when all those terrible acts of civil unrest occurred

maybe your still to high to remember this morning

but it was the pink guy the trumpster

todays best vaccine deal

Anheuser-Busch to give away free beer when U.S. meets COVID-19 vaccination goal

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KFVS) - Anheuser-Busch announced it is teaming up with the White House in getting as many Americans vaccinated against the coronavirus.

a person holding a glass of orange juice: Anheuser-Busch said it will give away free beer, to eligible adults, when the U.S. meets the White House goal of 70 percent of adults partially vaccinated by July 4.© Provided by Paducah-Cape Girard KFVS-TV Anheuser-Busch said it will give away free beer, to eligible adults, when the U.S. meets the White House goal of 70 percent of adults partially vaccinated by July 4.
    The brewer said it will give away free beer, to eligible adults, when the U.S. meets the White House goal of 70 percent of adults partially vaccinated by July 4.

Anheuser-Busch says this effort, part of their “Let’s Grab A Beer” initiative, is also the biggest beer giveaway in history while being meaningful.

“We pride ourselves on stepping up both in times of need and in times of great celebration, and the past year has been no different,” said Anheuser-Busch CEO Michel Doukeris. “As we look ahead to brighter days with renewed optimism, we are proud to work alongside the White House to make a meaningful impact for our country, our communities and our consumers.”

When the vaccination goal is met Anheuser-Busch said it will give Americans 21 and older a $5 virtual gift card towards the purchase of one Anheuser-Busch product.

Participants will will need to upload a picture of themselves where they enjoy having a beer to receive the deal.

The giveaway is available to the first 200,000 people.

Name:	70CA2169-4CEC-447F-8FB6-6E19F116A7C2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	53217

anyone like Plato?
    I think in your case, this one’s more fitting:

“If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you'll never learn.” -- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
    Last edited by Panshot; 06-03-2021 at 12:00 PM.

ok you fooled me

i thought i was going to have to say he really does have video's of him and the proudboys
    defending his house

instead just a vid of more bullshit

blockbuster new deal of the day and BIGGEST DEAL SO FAR

just breaking news

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — New Mexico bet big Tuesday that cash can persuade people to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, offering the largest single cash prize among the growing number of states staging lotteries to promote inoculations.

Vaccinated residents who register on New Mexico's “Vax 2 the Max” portal can win prizes from a pool totaling $10 million that includes a $5 million grand prize, Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    blockbuster new deal of the day and BIGGEST DEAL SO FAR

just breaking news

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — New Mexico bet big Tuesday that cash can persuade people to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, offering the largest single cash prize among the growing number of states staging lotteries to promote inoculations.

Vaccinated residents who register on New Mexico's “Vax 2 the Max” portal can win prizes from a pool totaling $10 million that includes a $5 million grand prize, Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced.
    I like the prizes their giving away in West Virginia.

1. Truck

2. Rifles

3. Hunting permits

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast