Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    I draw the line at medical tyranny.

you can tell me to wear a mask in your store and I can chose to enter or not and wear that mask. But if you start telling me I need to take your shot to buy food or gasoline, we are going to have problems. That’s where I stand.

Youre all entitled to your own opinions and I fully encourage them.
    not we with the problem but could be your problem at least that's what the law and constitutional interpretation of it say

Just walked through a crowd of 3000 people at Mount Rushmore. Only one family of the 3000 people was wearing a mask.

im not alone.

you guys can take your virus and “vaccine” and run off and hide in he bushes somewhere.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-29-2021 at 09:18 AM.

Ps I’m not going to have an issue finding food if they require a vaccine to get food.
    maybe gasoline. But big deal. I won’t need it. I’ll be living where my food and water supply is. I’ve been waiting for this for years and dark shadow knows I have. He saw what I said years ago. I’m ready.

what is it that you guys think got me to leave Los Angeles?

hmm maybe something happened to me to get me to get up and leave all my friends and family behind out of nowhere. You think?
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-29-2021 at 09:43 AM.

So let’s say they mandate the vaccine to get food and gas. Then I go to Florida where that is illegal... and the whole state rate laughs along with me.

why aren’t all the old people in Florida dead yet without the mask mandate?

the old person I know in Florida is still alive and refuses the vaccine.

Florida is laughing It’s fat A off whole it grows and tons of people move down there.

florida

has sovereign state rights

can't be forced by law to do it

but the feds funding and spending is what keeps florida solvent and by law
    they have no responsibility except public education and social security

so florida and alex jones can refuse to comply

and lose that funding or parts of it at federal discretion

that's what piss's me off most about the tax system

60% of every dollar withheld by the feds from my money earned in california never comes back to california

but instead is used to prop up the impoverished cracker red states that lack the ability to be self sustaining

I just had my first Covid-19 vaccination yesterday at the school where I teach. It was being run by the nursing program, and they were very nice. They did in fact give me a coupon for 10% off at Vons, Albertsons or Pavilions

Meanwhile, California has one of the lower Covid-19 rates despite having the largest population. (It spreads more rapidly in high population density areas.) The states with the highest rates are all "red states" dominated by Republicans who resist using masks and want to "get back to normal" regardless of the pandemic. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cans-by-state/

No, I don't personally know anyone who died of Covid-19, but yes, I have heard of quite a few people who did die of it. Covid-19 is no joke.

So far, the only definite side effect that I have had, is a small sore spot where the injection was.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 05-29-2021 at 10:54 AM.

https://commonsenseevaluation.com/20...the-us-public/
    obama legalized propaganda.

what part about this dont you folks understand?
    he made it legal for the news to lie to you and steer your opinion.
    do I need to repeat that ten more times? Maybe you guys can save me the typing and just reread it until you understand it.

the news is lying to you. Turn off your television. It’s allowed to steer you wrong. Don’t listen to it. Don’t believe everything it tells you. Search independent journalism and find out who funds them before you turn your ear in their direction.

I fund alex Jones and I’m not afraid to say that.

Sauros, a globalist, funds the propaganda media.

there is a big difference between the two.

but ok,

nobody replies to faucci or Gates videos and all you guys can do is say I’m a crazy YouTube armchair pilot. That’s the best you got?
    Maybe you should hire a defense lawyer for you so he can reply to my points.

i think I’ve made my point and my opinion isn’t going to change.
    yep I got sick from their lab made virus. I’m not taking their vaccine.. And I’m not alone.

alex Jones was the first to say the virus came from the lab. A year ago. Faucci admitted it might be possible the other day. IMO, it’s blatantly obvious it came from the virus lab in Wuhan where the virus began. Yep, they probably thought it up in the Carolinas like faucci keeps saying as well. So obvious that they are all in on it. Don’t know what to tell you guys.

you want to hear the real truth and get the ammo to fight back the NWO, you know where to go. You can either laugh at me or take a listen to what some folks are saying who can prove what they say.

go ask Flynn. He just fingered Jones as a patriot who loves his country and we should all listen to him.

it felt so nice to walk through a crowd of 3000 people who aren’t afraid to get sick and forget about the virus for two seconds today. I’ll leave you folks alone now. You know where I stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEGJrYDqcs

with the people who actually know and research what they are talking about.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-29-2021 at 11:59 AM.

do I need to repeat that ten more times? Maybe you guys can save me the typing and just reread it until you understand it.

the news is lying to you. Turn off your television. It’s allowed to steer you wrong. Don’t listen to it. Don’t believe everything it tells you. Search independent journalism and find out who funds them before you turn your ear in their direction.

but ok,

nobody replies to faucci or Gates videos and all you guys can do is say I’m a crazy YouTube armchair pilot. That’s the best you got?

yep I got sick from their lab made virus. I’m not taking their vaccine.. And I’m not alone.

alex Jones was the first to say the virus came from the lab. A year ago. Faucci admitted it might be possible the other day. IMO, it’s blatantly obvious it came from the virus lab in Wuhan where the virus began. Yep, they probably thought it up in the Carolinas like faucci keeps saying as well. So obvious that they are all in on it. Don’t know what to tell you guys.

you want to hear the real truth and get the ammo to fight back the NWO, you know where to go. You can either laugh at me or take a listen to what some folks are saying who can prove what they say.

go ask Flynn. He just fingered Jones as a patriot who loves his country and we should all listen to him.

it felt so nice to walk through a crowd of 3000 people who aren’t afraid to get sick and forget about the virus for two seconds today. I’ll leave you folks alone now. You know where I stand.
    Spot on! Thank you

You are absolutely wrong and sadly misled by the crazies, Tackle Junkie. I think with my background as a social psychologist, I am pretty well qualified to have that opinion.

First, it was Reagan who made propaganda legal, not Obama. He removed the fairness doctrine for "news" stations. Then came "Fox News," and now OAN and the rest of the blatantly propagandistic, out of touch with reality programming. What part of that don't you understand? They are lying to YOU!

Alex Jones is a miscreant and a conspiracy nut. I would not believe him if his tongue came notarized. The same goes for other nuts, like the lizard guy, David Icke in England.. Frankly, some of these people believe what they say, which makes them more convincing, but I would not be surprised if they were undiagnosed schizophrenics. Well, apparently you had your own hallucination. Let me give you some advice: Do not believe in hallucinations. They are products of a person's imagination that are influenced by psychological needs.

The right wing nuttery about the "new world order" is simply an expression of peoples' paranoia about losing their status, their rights, et cetera.

My brother is a geneticist, and he says that there is little chance that Covid-19 came from a lab. Can we prove that it did not at this time? No, but there is every likelihood that it came from an animal. It was probably around well before it was officially identified, and the first cases might have been in a more rural area than Wuhan, but Wuhan is where it first came to light.

I do not watch news on television much, so relieve yourself of that thought. I read articles, blogs, et cetera and watch short videos sometimes online. I apply my knowledge base as a psychologist, too. All of this leads me to conclusions which are in direct contradiction to yours. By the way, my wife refuses to take the vaccine too, but for very different reasons. She prays about it and believes that God will protect her. She is not a anti-vaxxer, a believer in Q-Anon, Alex Jones, or any of the other conspiracy nuttery out there, but like me, she prefers to do things the "natural way." I make an exception though with dangerous diseases like Covid-19.

I have much experience with your kind on Facebook. In fact, they seem strangely attracted to me, which is very ironic given my views and background. It is clear to me that you are only seeing what you want to see. There is a phenomenon called "confirmation bias," which explains how some people only pay attention to stuff which supports what they want to believe (and then have the gall to call it "factual" or "common sense" when it is anything but), even if it is misinformation, and dismiss what they don't want to believe, even if it is factual.

but ok,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEGJrYDqcs

with the people who actually know and research what they are talking about.
    You're using Flynn as an credible source????? Their has been so much bad publicity on Flynn, you just have to throw out anything this guy say's! I believe if I'm not mistaken, he urged Trump to declare Martial Law!!!!

Let's go over this Martial Law for a second! If Trump or someone like him gets away with doing that. Instead of you declining to get a vaccine, (and getting away with it) they will hold you down and shoot it in your arm. After you spent some time in their Gulag getting tortured along the way for good measure, for resisting to get a vaccine in the first place.

Be careful who you listen too and support. For those very same people will lead you straight to Hell!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-29-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast