Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    I went and found you guys the Bill Gates video.
    don’t take vaccines from a population control guru.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Mdf_1LuZI
    A Facebook video viewed more than 100,000 times is using a deceptively edited clip of Bill Gates to accuse the Microsoft co-founder of advocating for a nefarious plan to depopulate the world through vaccines.

The video — captioned, “Take a look at this #DepopulationAgenda” — employs a computer-generated voiceover that suggests Gates and other high-profile philanthropists want to remove some portion of the global population. The same video was uploaded to YouTube in April 2020, as misinformation relating to Gates swirled on social media.

The Facebook version includes ominous music and is presented as a meme, adding an apocalyptic image of a syringe in front of a pile of skulls to further imply a deadly plan is afoot. The narration tells viewers it will use quotes directly from “Bill Gates himself so that later no one will accuse me of allegedly distorting his words.” But then it does just that.

The video misleadingly edits Gates’ 2010 TED Talk — “Innovating to zero!” — which focused on the need to zero out carbon dioxide emissions through new approaches to energy production in order to fight climate change. Ignoring Gates’ theme of energy innovation, the video misleadingly portrays the speech as evidence of a purported “depopulation” agenda that involves COVID-19 and the global vaccination efforts of Gates, the World Health Organization and pharmaceutical companies.

Before showing parts of Gates’ 2010 talk, the video presents part of a 2009 story in the Guardian that reported that Gates and other billionaire philanthropists had met and discussed overpopulation as a serious issue facing the world. But that was only one topic discussed. The video ignores that the group reportedly discussed a range of other issues, too — including education, government reform and the economic crisis at that time.

It’s also worth noting — since the Facebook video doesn’t — that the same Guardian story also reported that a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation vaccination project — Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance — was estimated at the time “to have prevented 3.4 million deaths in just eight years.”

[...]

That portion of Gates’ talk has spawned a false narrative that has persisted over the years that argues Gates was calling for the killing of millions of people by using vaccines — a narrative that the Facebook video again revisits.

It’s clear, however, that Gates was referring once again to his belief that improving health and reducing child deaths, including through vaccines, can have the effect of limiting future population growth — which he has talked about many other times.

In 2012, he again spoke about the need in underdeveloped countries to provide family planning services and better health care to decrease child mortality in order to deal with overpopulation. Similarly, in 2018, Melinda Gates, his wife and co-founder of the couple’s foundation, said: “When more children live past the age of 5, and when mothers can decide if and when to have children, population sizes don’t go up. They go down. Parents have fewer children when they’re confident those children will survive into adulthood.”

[...]

As we said, Gates briefly suggested that health care and vaccines could reduce the rate at which the population grows — but he didn’t propose killing off humans, as the video implies. His focus in the Ted Talk was on reducing carbon dioxide emissions by transforming the energy sector — something this misleading video leaves on the cutting-room floor.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/sc...isleading-edit

After completing his medical residency in 1968, Fauci joined the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as a clinical associate in the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases's (NIAID) Laboratory of Clinical Investigation (LCI). He became head of the LCI's Clinical Physiology Section in 1974, and in 1980 was appointed chief of the NIAID's Laboratory of Immunoregulation. In 1984, he became director of the NIAID, a position he still holds. Fauci has been offered the position of director of the NIH several times, but has declined each time.

Fauci has been at the forefront of U.S. efforts to contend with viral diseases like HIV/AIDS, SARS, the Swine flu, MERS, Ebola, and COVID-19. He played a significant role in the early 2000s in creating the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and in driving development of biodefense drugs and vaccines following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
    So your claim of it being "2017 before anyone knew who faucci [sic] was" doesn't quite hold up. And as the previous (and only partial) list of outbreaks and pandemics since 1980 shows, they've occurred through every administration since Reagan. Fauci wasn't being prophetic, nor was he tipping his hand - he was just using common sense, backed by decades of experience in his field and historical epidemiological facts.

At any rate....

Thanks TJ, for your unfocused, multi-post, anecdotal rant. I found the "I overdosed and had a vision" portion of your story especially insightful. Not to mention your foreboding of a "new world order".

Kidney disease and IBS? Sounds like one hole is making up for the other.

Seriously though, when it comes to arguing against COVID-19 vaccination, anyone who is immuno-compromised/suppressed, thinks that mRNA vaccines rewrite your DNA, and can mention Bill Gates and Alex Jones in the same breath (as if they had equal legitimacy and weight), certainly comes across as someone of sound mind and reason in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Cholera 1931-Present
    Reagan, Bush (41), Clinton, Bush (43), Obama, Trump, Biden

HIV/AIDS 1981-Present
    Reagan, Bush (41), Clinton, Bush (43), Obama, Trump, Biden

SARS 2002-2003
    Bush (43)

H1N1 2009-2010
    Obama

MERS 2012
    Obama

Polio 2014
    (The Americas were declared polio-free in 1994.)

Ebola 2014-2016
    Obama

Zika 2015-2016
    Obama

COVID-19 2019-Present
    Trump, Obama

1996 - Dengue fever
    1999 - Yellow fever
    1999, 2002 - West Nile fever
    2000 - Meningococcal disease
    2001 - Anthrax
    2003, 2021 - Human influenza A/H3N2
    2006 - Botulism
    2011 - Measles
    2012 - Hantavirus
    2014 - Enterovirus D68
    2016 - Elizabethkingia anophelis
    2016 - Guillain-Barré syndrome
    2017 - Hepatitis A

Various strains/occurences - Avian influenza
    Nice list!

Along comes that idiot Trump and he starts to de fund the various agency's that "were in place" to defend against these diseases!

tj

you must have been without oxygen for more than 10 minutes when you had your visionary event

alex jones and doctor fauci conspiracy's

on a more positive note since the pandemic is a scam
    you know anyone who won a prize or free give a way yet

and help scam us

i don't and to me that's the real conspiracy

you have lost it buddy
    Last edited by capoisok; 05-29-2021 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    tj

you must have been without oxygen for more than 10 minutes when you had your visionary event

alex jones and doctor fauci conspiracy's

you have lost it buddy
    Yep!

capoisok, got it right!

When TJ mentiones Alex Jones, this guy is wrong over 90% of the time!

Remember a broken clock "is right twice a day!" But I wouldn't use that broken clock as my time piece for the day!

Yep you can deny video evidence all day all you want. That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. You’re also entitled to show everyone your health information on your vaccine card now any day. Lol.

im also entitled to my opinion and I tend to go with video evidence.

i dont Care what video hosting site hosted the video.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-29-2021 at 06:57 AM.

I’ll tell you what.
    when the hospital quits wasting ten years of my time and figures out why I have chest pain every day, then I’ll consider the vaccine. Until then, they haven’t shown me a single thing that says they are credible for anything. They don’t lift one single finger to help me for kidney disease or “IBS” (a term they use for stomach pain they can’t find The answer for)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvWTPXWr_UI

when checked, Alex Jones is right about far far more than he is wrong about.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-29-2021 at 07:17 AM.

I draw the line at medical tyranny.

you can tell me to wear a mask in your store and I can chose to enter or not and wear that mask. But if you start telling me I need to take your shot to buy food or gasoline, we are going to have problems. That’s where I stand.

Youre all entitled to your own opinions and I fully encourage them.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    I’ll tell you what.
    when the hospital quits wasting ten years of my time and figures out why I have chest pain every day, then I’ll consider the vaccine. Until then, they haven’t shown me a single thing that says they are credible for anything. They don’t lift one single finger to help me for kidney disease or “IBS” (a term they use for stomach pain they can’t find The answer for)
    10 years and what do they tell you is the problem

Psychosomatic response definition

In short, psychosomatic responses are physical symptoms that originate from mental causes. You may be familiar with the medical term 'Placebo effect.' This is an example of a psychosomatic response. Flashbacks, "body memories," panic attacks, tension headaches, muscle pain, eating disorders, and insomnia are also examples of psychosomatic responses.

maybe listening to alex

just gets you uptight

no one i have seen is telling you you can't have a opinion
    just some of us telling you and your opinion's are ludicrous
    and ridiculous

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast