Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

Default best vaccine deal of the day

forget about cheesebugers chucky

this is way better

United: A Chance to Win Free Flights
    United has announced a "Your Shot to Fly" sweepstakes: Upload proof of vaccination and you have a shot (pun intended) to win a round-trip flight for two anywhere in the world (where United flies). Thirty winners will be chosen, and five will get the grand prize: one year of free flights for the winner and a companion. Submit through June 22 to see if your vaccination will pay off in travel, and see if you've won July 1.

Is this for real? Why are they pushing the vaccine like this? Hmm bit sketchy for me.

a bit sketchy to people that don't want to be involved in group activities

you know sports rock concerts plays only about a 1,000,000 other things to do

and it's really only sketchy to people that listen to all the b.s being spread about the vaccination's

mostly by right wing induced talking points

i say get the shot and live to swear that pinky had the election stolen from him
    walt disney had the right idea

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

Quote Originally Posted by Althea Hamby View Post
    Why are they pushing the vaccine like this?
    Because the collective IQ of this country going to hell, they need to incentivize things now (like vaccines) in order to attract the You Tube Scientists and the Facebook MDs.

It's kinda like some McDonalds offering $50 cash to people who show up for interviews Why would Mcdonalds be giving money away for just showing up to an interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Althea Hamby View Post
    Is this for real? Why are they pushing the vaccine like this? Hmm bit sketchy for me.
    Alright! Somebody not taking the RNA modifier they call a “vaccine” that isn’t approved by the FDA!
    smart man!

not a single person I know died of covid. I’ll pass, logically. Lots of people having bad reactions to that “vaccine”.

vaccine industry protected by government from wrong doing.
    2+2 does not equal 5. Specially if you’re “following the science”.

ps it’s not your body your choice anymore.. when it’s something they want from you.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-28-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Because the collective IQ of this country going to hell, they need to incentivize things now (like vaccines) in order to attract the You Tube Scientists and the Facebook MDs.

It's kinda like some McDonalds offering $50 cash to people who show up for interviews Why would Mcdonalds be giving money away for just showing up to an interview?

so, you took it?

are you glowing in the dark yet? Any new tentacles? Or just the old ones?

They’re using the vaccine and the race war to divide you all.
    I love you all and hope you see through it and hope to see you on the water in the future!!
    chose to not let the vaccine and race war ruin your lives and friendships.
    that’s the real smart choice.
    -TJ
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-28-2021 at 12:32 PM.

In reality you’re going to mingle with people in public who do and don’t have the vaccine no matter what happens. So there is no reason to fight over it. And forcing it on people is hypocritical.

oregon reports the people every day that got sick with the virus een after having the “vaccine” on the radio.

ive been to 75% of the United States since his pandemic started. Some states wear masks others don’t.
    dumbest thing I ever saw anywhere. Theyre trying to confuse you all.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-28-2021 at 12:40 PM.

I have chronic kidney disease stage 3-4
    irritable bowel syndrome
    and something is wrong with my heart that they haven’t figured out yet.

I lived through the virus with three serious chronic illnesses. You guys are going to be fine.
    yeah I was sick as hell for a week but nothing I haven’t been through before.

watch out for the real virus. That one is still coming
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-28-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    They’re using the vaccine and the race war to divide you all.
    I love you all and hope you see through it and hope to see you on the water in the future!!
    chose to not let the vaccine and race war ruin your lives and friendships.
    that’s the real smart choice.
    -TJ

not so

i guess you never have seen a town go from a few thousand to a few hundred in a month with a smallpox epidemic

and ethnic conflicts are as old as humanity

you want to know where the division comes from

that's easy

from the sources of news you listen to and the demographics you have interaction within

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast