Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    forget about cheesebugers chucky

this is way better

United: A Chance to Win Free Flights
    United has announced a "Your Shot to Fly" sweepstakes: Upload proof of vaccination and you have a shot (pun intended) to win a round-trip flight for two anywhere in the world (where United flies). Thirty winners will be chosen, and five will get the grand prize: one year of free flights for the winner and a companion. Submit through June 22 to see if your vaccination will pay off in travel, and see if you've won July 1.
    Dr faoutchy lied. People died.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    If your holding something against faoutchy for not getting something right in the beginning. What must you think of Trump and the Right Wing News media, who told you and you believed them. This whole thing would be in the rear view mirror in a couple of months????? Think about how wrong they were!!!!! 595,000 dead Americans and tens of Millions of sick Americans! What was that about Faucci lied?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-02-2021 at 06:40 PM.

who's doctor Fauci

is he a nutritionist for pinky

Faucci lied!!

Look at all the BS that moron spewed:

"When we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus." 2/7/20

“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.” 2/27/20

The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.” - 6/17/20

The pandemic is “getting under control.” - 7/2/20

“99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.” - 7/4/20

"If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths."

“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.” 5/2020

"We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.” - 7/6

"Children are “virtually immune” to COVID-19."

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If your holding something against faoutchy for not getting something right in the beginning. What must you think of Trump and the Right Wing News media, who told you and you believed them. This whole thing would be in the rear view mirror in a couple of months????? Think about how wrong they were!!!!! 500,000 dead Americans and tens of Millions of sick Americans! What was that about Faucci lied?
    I don’t believe anything that any politician says. You are mistaking me for someone else. Do you wear a mask while driving by yourself. ?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Faucci lied!!

Look at all the BS that moron spewed:

"When we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus." 2/7/20

“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.” 2/27/20

The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.” - 6/17/20

The pandemic is “getting under control.” - 7/2/20

“99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.” - 7/4/20

"If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths."

“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.” 5/2020

"We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.” - 7/6

"Children are “virtually immune” to COVID-19."
    Cool! Copy and paste.

Cool! Copy and paste.
    beats dyslexia

I don’t believe anything that any politician says. You are mistaking me for someone else. Do you wear a mask while driving by yourself. ?
    Was I dreaming last spring when someone on FNN said, "in 2 months this whole thing will be in the rear view mirror!" Pinch me to wake me up, "but in my dream, CHUCKY said that!"

I don’t believe anything that any politician says.
    Spoken like a true anarchist.

Do you wear a mask while driving by yourself. ?
    And your point is???

Cool! Copy and paste.
    Which is a good deal more than anything you've ever had to offer.

Cool! Copy and paste.
    Yeah, I had to get the EXACT words the Moron in Chief used, Chucky.

Don't want to be arguing semantics with the mouth breathers like yourself, which explains your hatred for masks. Kinda hard to breath through your mouth in those, huh?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast