Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    wow t.j

i am really confused now

all this time i thought the power behind the scene was the clinton's
    not obama

at least that's what alex used to claim

your not one of the kid's that where paid to perpetuate the sandy hook shooting lie are you?

mike savage just might not agree with you either
    he has his own big conspiracy theory's and has had them much longer than alex
    much more credibility i would say
    so tell me you being a student of conspiracy's
    who's conspiracy's are we to believe

who's really behind that great cabal of evil
    let me know or i am going to start to think your becoming unhinged

oh they’re all Democrats trying to screw the country out of everything it has running crack cocain for hunter biden to China on airforce two and raping kids with pictures on people’s laptops that the FBI won’t investigate because it’s on the side of the deep state democrats!

I don’t mind what people think of me, but thanks for your concern.

i don’t know who runs who’s show. But I can spot a lie a mile away. I can spot a scam even further.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 03:28 AM.

We all know Alex believes sandy was fake. The only reason he stopped saying it was because he kept getting sued for using free speech.

you’re allowed to say whatever you want in this country. But it could leave you broke, it appears.
    .. and they’re working on that first amendment. Trust me. So it doesn’t really seem to be a free country.

I don’t know what happened at Sandy Hook.

why is Alex so successful and you guys are here arguing with people on a fishing forum and not as successful with your own show telling your opinion? Clearly he’s doing something better/more impressive than you folks?! He has hundreds of thousands of listeners. Do you?

no. Because you guys are rude and mean about people who don’t agree with you and want to gulag people. Not popular!
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    We all know Alex believes sandy was fake. The only reason he stopped saying it was because he kept getting sued for using free speech.

you’re allowed to say whatever you want in this country. But it could leave you broke, it appears.
    .. and they’re working on that first amendment. Trust me. So it doesn’t really seem to be a free country.

I don’t know what happened at Sandy Hook.

why is Alex so successful and you guys are here arguing with people on a fishing forum and not as successful with your own show telling your opinion? Clearly he’s doing something better/more impressive than you folks?! He has hundreds of thousands of listeners. Do you?

no. Because you guys are rude and mean about people who don’t agree with you and want to gulag people. Not popular!
    With a country of 330 Million people, you could sell anything and their is plenty of people willing to buy what ever your selling! As for listeners, I'm getting people all the time asking privately for fishing tips, which I'm very happy to help. As for numbers of people who bothered to check out my profile on here. I'll be at 40,000 in a week. That's right, 40 thousand people took the time to see who I was! Not bad for a tiny fishing website, wouldn't you agree? Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-30-2021 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    With a country of 330 Million people, you could sell anything and their is plenty of people willing to buy what ever your selling! As for listeners, I'm getting people all the time asking privately for fishing tips, which I'm very happy to help. As for numbers of people who bothered to check out my profile on here. I'll be at 40,000 in a week. That's right, 40 thousand people took the time to see who I was! Not bad for a tiny fishing website, wouldn't you agree? Lol
    So where is all your followers and better success than Alex Jones to have a place to talk down about him? Where is your TV station with your OWN NETWORK to keep you on he air when the whole world wants you off?

if anyone can do it, where is your empire?

AJ got off his butt and did something with what he believes while the rest of us just sit here looking stupid.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 06:29 AM.

you are a iron man t,i
    driving a thousand miles a day ,then staying up all night posting mishmash

your not pecking away with some crank are you or is it your tummy ache keeping you up
    if you really had any perspective of reality i might try and respond to your media misinformation
    but it seems your just a delusional person willing to believe a wheelbarrow full of bullshit while distancing yourself from reality

you really should dump alex and switch to the savage nation, much more interesting conspiracy's coming from a much more articulate person

here's a big alex fan for you
    google it if you think it's not factual

Anti-vaxxer sheriff's deputy dies from COVID-19 complications shortly after mocking the vaccine on Facebook
    Joshua Zitser
    Sun, May 30, 2021, 5:08

The Denver Sheriff's deputy had shared a string of anti-vax posts just weeks before his death, MailOnline reported.

"I have an immune system," read one of his Facebook posts.

A Colorado sheriff's deputy died from COVID-19 complications shortly after sharing a string of anti-vaccination posts on his social media, according to MailOnline.

Daniel 'Duke' Trujillo, 33, died on Wednesday with his family by his side, Denver's Sheriff Department said on Twitter.

Three weeks before his death, Trujillo had updated his Facebook profile picture to include a border that read, "I have an immune system," the MailOnline said.

"I don't care if you've had your vaccine," read another border included on a now-deleted Facebook profile picture from April, the paper reported.

The sheriff's deputy had also captioned a TikTok post, which he shared on his Facebook profile, with a vaccine-hesitant message."I'll get it later on after y'all start growing apendages [sic] out of y'alls foreheads," he wrote.

Trujillo shared an Instagram post in July 2020 that suggested he refused to wear masks, according to a screenshot shared by MailOnline. "Before you shame me in public for not having a mask, ask yourself one simple question," the post said. "Will this mask stop an uppercut?"

Denver Sheriff Elisa Diggins announced that Trujillo's passing would be considered a "line of duty" death on Thursday evening, The Denver Channel reported.

Trujillo is the second Denver Sheriff Department deputy to die of COVID-19 complications this month, the local media outlet said. Deputy James Herrera also died from the coronavirus on May 16.

Both had been eligible for a vaccine since January, Denver Sheriff Department spokeswoman Daria Serna told Canoncitydailtrecord.com.

keep the conspiracy going and let us know that hillary's really responsible and that this is a case of assassinating a patriot
    Last edited by capoisok; 05-30-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Not alone.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/09/polit...nes/index.html

so I guess almost half the military doesn’t trust the government.

i got videos of them saying “F no we won’t take it”.
    another thing you guys can’t fathom.

only people brainwashed by the left wing media machine want to take that junk.
    im up against the richest people in the world that hung out with Epstein.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-30-2021 at 11:51 AM.

The more you guys sit there and call my dumb the more I know im
    right.. and the more I don’t wear the mask for you since you can’t treat people with respect.

most of you don’t even know me in person. I’d encourage you to do that. You might change your mind.

You guys should go join Antifa.
    you’d fit right in! I would know I lived with them.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast