Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Beach Fishing Wagon Cart With BIG FAT TIRES!

Default Beach Fishing Wagon Cart With BIG FAT TIRES!

The Next Generation Of Utility Wagons For Fishing!
    I find using MacWagon a blessing when i'm hauling multiple rigs over great distances. It greatly reduces fatigue and allows me to bring the right equipment. Last week i visited one of my normal spots to once again find others has left large amounts of accumulated trash. So i started policing the area and realized i filled 3 hefty bags and had some large loose items. So i emptied my MacWagon & loaded everything to haul 10min away. I heard a "crack" & found the weight of that load cracked my tire in half!

Ok, needed a new MacWagon. I was pissed but what could i do? I visited Target to Walmart. All places had utility carts but nothing close for my needs. Then an internet search revealed exactly what i needed at Bed Bath & Beyond in town. Also if i joined the online site i'd receive an extra 20% off if i purchase anything within 48hrs.

I really like this next generation of MacWagons! Roomy & folds down for easy storage. So i field tested this wagon & found it better then the previous model, but also a few negatives that the previous unit never showed. Still all in all a major step-up!

https://youtu.be/aEX9oHlXs70
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1379.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	53195