Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: That one time at band camp..

Default That one time at band camp..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beast.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	53184Managed to save this one clip from my old youtube channel of the phat redfish in Florida that had me pissing my pants. Reposted to my new one.
    I will always wish I would have handled the fish better, but it is what it is.
    That's what happens to the animals when you just HAVE TO prove you caught a giant to your buddy.
    Lessons learned here and there. Pretty sure she made it off alright. Those are some tough fish. I had a lot of adrenaline. I remember my arms could barely handle the fish. I thought it was going to take my rod with him back out to the ocean through the hot, rainy Crystal River, Florida estuary.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmsefTnaIKQ&t=1s

PS there is giant gators in those waters right there lol as I found out later. I don't wade there anymore hahaha
    I almost pooped when I found out I had been wading in water with gators for months and didn't know it.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-06-2021 at 06:59 PM.

Great video, love the intensity you have, always wanted to catch one of them
    Last edited by sodapop; 05-06-2021 at 09:24 PM.

I could only imagine how much adrenaline that gives. Thank you for sharing such a great experience.