Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boise drone footy from the hills

Great video. Though by any chance there would be a way to lessen the noise or maybe mute it?

Most of time I do. This was just a quick raw unedited clip uploaded straight from the camera with zero processing.
    mostly because it was nothing special. Lol.
    I also need to “re-up” my editing software subscription, next time I have a cool video.

I have a feeling I’ll have some better footage for you folks soon. I usually end up deleting my older stuff but a few of my old YouTube channels had some wild shots.

i need some new batteries as well. I’ve been slacking on the drones lately.

see ya’ll on the coast next week. Almost all packed up.

i went up a huge mountain today In Boise with the new Ham radio inside the truck and made my first few legit contacts. Was super fun. Name of the mountain was “Bogus Basin”. Street bikes were flying by all around me. Good times. Dog almost caught a skunk, but I stopped her. Lol

i could see the wholllllle entire treasure valley. Awesome view. My phone camera is broken so I can’t take pictures lately.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 04-28-2021 at 07:46 PM.

Guess who just showed up in Tillamook?!
    a lucky fisherman and his fisher dog!

It must be so cramped up and violent down there?

What camera are you using at the moment?

Hero 7 black.

funny how nobody has fingered or canceled gopro yet for their black and white scheme.

Boise only has about 200,000 residents I think I saw at last check so that’s not really cramped up or crowded. It’s kinda like two Simi Valleys. Pinned together. At the end of a larger bean shaped Treasure Valley.

The police that left Oregon came here to work and are welcomed. Not much crime to speak of. My neighborhood seems to have a lot of older and more responsible types, outside doing their yard work keeping their investment looking nice. Playing with their RVs in their driveways and such.

My one complaint is they are a bit close to me. I may move somewhere with more space and privacy. I like to make loud noises and funny smells. I can hear my neighbors talking from in my
    bathroom, somehow. Which means I’m sure they hear me yelling on my telly
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-07-2021 at 06:00 AM.

If anyone questions why I left Portland,
    maybe it’s because there is no police and people are being pulled from their cars at gunpoint by rioters.
    yes, this is real life lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYyHX5wWcZc
    that happened yesterday. It’s been going on for a year. None of the mayors or DA or police or anyone there will put an end to it.

it wasn’t trumps fault and trump is gone and it’s still happening. Democrats rule and it’s just getting worse and worse.

if you don’t stop or prosecute the crime it gets out of control.

Portland just legalized meth an cocain. It’s not going to get better.

Portland is being destroyed on purpose. Very sad to watch my home for the last six years die. If you want to experience anarchy, all you brave lads out there, strap on the vest and head to the pacific north west lol

doesnt matter if you’re packing. They’ll drag you out of your car 20:1 and take you out anyway. They don’t care.

Kate Brown, Teddy Wheeler, the DA, all directly responsible.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-07-2021 at 06:56 AM.

Really? Well, that's scary. I would have left, too. It's horrible that people there feel unsafe.

They’re all standing around scratching their heads wondering what happened to their city that they won’t stop destroying.

I know exactly what happened but I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. Lol! “Progress” happened.
    let’s let the propaganda media explain it in their own way. You guys will have to read between the lines lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaY2lHsZqBs

pretty much everyone I ever met here is walking around in some sort of dream state where they don’t think anything is actually real, don’t care about anything and all they do is tear each other to pieces.

it’s no wonder I haven’t been very successful in this area. I’ve been saying the people here are terrible for years and they all disagree with me and start fights about it. Obviously I must be right lol. They’re destroying the place and everyone is leaving. Almost 20% of the businesses are empty now.

this is a manufactured race war to take out a president and country they didn’t like. Same with the virus. The propaganda is so thick you can’t even breathe, these days. They legalized that back in the Obama era.

yes they made it legal for the news to lie to you and they do it frequently to control their narrative.

nobody will tell you what the real truth is anymore. You have to figure it all out for yourself.

honestly when I went to DC, both the trump supporters and never trumpers were all crazy. ALL of them.
    nobody stood back and said “wtf are we doing all this for?”

no real brains between any of them. They want to fight, and they’re all being lead to do so. No organization and bad communication.

in other news.. I just bought a new fly reel and plan to go to the Western Sierras. To see about some spots I hit up 30 years ago. Let all the morons sit around town beating the SH out of each other.

as soon as whatever is about to kick off kicks off, Ya’ll know where I’ll be. Fishing.

trust me. The fun hasn’t even begun yet. They’re just getting warmed up! one party is walking around saying that the other one might never exist again. Sounds a bit creepy to me.. and I’m not choosing sides. To divide is to be conquered.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-17-2021 at 01:49 AM.

About time Portland stops hiding the truth about what's happening there. It's sad. Looks like they are in the movie where there are people who are factionless.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast