Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RVing spots

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuckyAngler View Post
    Hey FISHISH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH. Dude, I though I talked too much. You're on another F.U.C.K.I.N.G. level dude. I ain't no squeaky wheel, but I’ve been meaning to tell you for quite some time now. Dude, like, just SHUT THE F.U.C.K. UP! You’re like the biggest douchebag on this website dude. So, if this is my last post, let it be, however, before I go, I just want to say F.U.C.K. you dude! You're a piece of **** human being. You got something to say to me? You know what's up. Who the F.U.C.K. do you think you were any way? F.U.C.K. you, F.U.C.K. your Amazon homies, and F.U.C.K. that fool you sent to check car handles. Watch yourself, you understand! This state is big, but it ain't that big! Whack A.S.S. fool! F.U.C.K. YOU, F.U.C.K. NATURALLEFTY, F.U.C.K. MIKEWARRIOR, **** CRAPPIEMIKE, AND **** DARKSHADOW, AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS **** TO SAY ABOUT ME! Get a ******* life! Catch a bluegill or a crappie or something. I don't know.
    Are you ok? I don't have amazon homies. I wish I did though, could be cool. Anyways, if you need help let me know, hopefully we can talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    I don't have amazon homies. I wish I did though, could be cool.
    I'm confused at what Amazon homies he's referring to.

These guys?

Or these guys?

I could get free Prime or a hot tip on a peacock bass bite.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

I could get free Prime or a hot tip on a peacock bass bite.
    I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be trusting THAT guy to guide me on a trip.

I mean there you are, casting your line, next thing you know there is THWACK on your head and you end up, well......

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be trusting THAT guy to guide me on a trip.

I mean there you are, casting your line, next thing you know there is THWACK on your head and you end up, well......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234