Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Relaxing Day with Family

Default Relaxing Day with Family

SATURDAY 10 APR 21:
    Finally got a chance to get some fishing in with my son. Our work schedules open up to finally fish together on a Saturday, so instead of heading to home water DV we checked out Lake Skinner for some LMB. We launched after 0730 and settled in on the east end. It did not take long before my son got into some action using drop shot worms. As the morning progressed we moved closer to the reed line where most of our fish were being landed. Water was stained and my F/F showed 66f. We stayed with the drop shot using kut-tail GY worms and Robo's, Some top water action we saw too. It's great to be fishing with family again, we plan to return again sometime.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/shar...nZ3AnhtZrRHqns
    Last edited by GdHkSet1; 04-14-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Excellent report, and always good to fish with the family.

Nice report... spending time with family is priceless. Hookups are just gravy!
    I'm hoping to get out there this weekend.. will try some of your pattern and report back. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eah View Post
    Excellent report, and always good to fish with the family.
    Thx Eah
    Quote Originally Posted by HEMAN View Post
    Nice report... spending time with family is priceless. Hookups are just gravy!
    I'm hoping to get out there this weekend.. will try some of your pattern and report back. Thanks
    We may be out this weekend as well, were in a old Crestliner cya on the water sometime share some 411.

I wasn't able to get out there this past weekend.. been working on renovating the casting deck.. but shooting for 5/2. I'm usually in a blue Duroboat.