Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 4/1/21 Not A Joke

Default 4/1/21 Not A Joke

Skunked and not a bite. I used brush hog, Robo, grub, and a few swings with a frog. There were a lot of boats fishing. But I only saw three bass fall to artificials. One fella on a kayak took two bass in about 15 minutes using night crawlers. Weather was great; water at about 2:30 was 62 degrees.
    Had one fella float by and said he didn’t know what happen they were hitting when he was here a few days ago. May have just been slow for me, but hopefully others were on them.

Ya the fish go through this at
    This time of year...
    Let them regroup and it will
    Be game on!!!!

CM

Was out there last Sunday for a few hours. Got to the lake around 9 and left a 2. Fished the trench for no love. Moved to the south side of the dam and caught a 3-4lb on a green pumpkin black flake drop shot. Moved to rock climbers cove and had 2 hookups on the green pumpkin black flake texas rig. Lost them both. It is getting better. Good luck out there.

took a furlough day 4/1 and brought my dad out to check on some of the deeper rock piles we put in and play around with my new spot lock TM and triple shot Lowrance unit. We only caught 6 clone pre spawn 2-3 lbers. Even caught a recaptured fish from 2017. Not the best day catching but the weather was great and my dad enjoyed seeing the lake after hearing me talk about what I have done out there over the last 15 years. So much more to explore and figure out.