Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have the scammers joined FNN...

Default Have the scammers joined FNN...

Just got 3 private messages from scammers, and was wondering if anyone else is getting these... Not sure how to report to webmaster Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.28.53 PM.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	53145Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.30.07 PM.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	53146

I got a PM about 3 weeks ago.

Some "Sharon" person asking if i wanted to have s3x.

Please PM or e-mail me so I can remove them.

webmaster@fishingnetwork.net

Thanks!

I got the same thing as DS. She probably did it to a bunch of us. I wanted to get rid of it, and the only way I could find to do it was to erase all of the messages in my inbox, which I did. I was thinking that we ought to say something about it, and the topic has finally come up now. Since it didn't happen again, I figured that she had been removed or quit, though.

I realize that it was also sent 3 weeks ago, hope no one clicked on the link, must be a virus in it or something...

I have not received such messages. I wonder on what principle these spammers did their mailing? Although maybe they did not manage to send to a large number of users, because they were blocked by the forum administrators?

Haven't got any. Might be some bored fellas.

Presumably it was only sent to men due to the nature of the messages.

This was my response to them

Re: HELLO

I would but I am really into Bestiality and I would not cheat on my possum that is so loyal to me. Sorry

Email it to Jeff at webmaster@fishingnetwork.net. I don’t want to be a squeaky wheel, however, I received a fake message a few weeks ago and I emailed it to him and he responded the next day, confirming the user was banned. Though I sent him an email sometime last year, asking if I can change my username since I think it might be too original. Never received a response. Maybe I’ll just choose another username, you know, I’m the type of person who doesn’t want to fix anything that isn’t broken. In any event, so, yeah, email it to Jeff and he’ll take care of it. All the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast