Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Drone Footage of Pyramid Lake.

Default Drone Footage of Pyramid Lake.

Just went to visit and fish Pyramid Lake about a week ago. Posting the aerial footage first.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz2D...ichaelGuerrero

Gotta love drone footage. Nice video man! Last time I was there was like in 2013 for some tubing with my cousin's husband. One time though, this was like more than 10 years ago, I took one of my buddies out there for some fishing. We fished by the launch ramp and despite the fact that I didn’t catch anything on power eggs or mice tails, he caught 1 trout and 1 small mouth bass on a lure in just a few hours, both on a kastmaster or rapala. This is the same guy I used to take fishing with me to GVL, SARL and Jackson Lake. Another time, I took my other buddy to GVL (also used to take this guy to GVL, Irvine and Jackson). Pretty much taught him how to fish, just like the other guy. Anyhow, that day, we rented a boat and tied up to the bouy line, and the man tied up next to us was slaying them on power worms and we were striking out left and right. And he was like, “yeah, you gotta use light line up here at GVL, the trout are finicky”, and we were using 6lb line or something. Ever since then though I’ve used light line. Anyhow, we left GVL early that day and decided to go try our luck at Jackson since we had a map with us. We drove from GVL, all the way to Jackson, using mountain roads, and I don’t even remember if we caught anything.
    Last edited by TheLuckyAngler; 04-01-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Nice footage, I was thinking this is Pyramid lake in Northern LA country at first.
    I been wanting to take my drone out too, but gotta get a bit better at piloting it before it ends up in the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Just went to visit and fish Pyramid Lake about a week ago. Posting the aerial footage first.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz2D...ichaelGuerrero
    Awesome footage, and I like the background music. Great video!

Like a movie. Nice clip!

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Like a movie. Nice clip!
    Thanks TJ !