Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: TAISIONER MOUNT! For GoPro & Smartphones!

Default TAISIONER MOUNT! For GoPro & Smartphones!

This Quick Look is at the 2nd Generation Unit!

The second generation has vast improvements over the original. The PBT plastic is much thicker. I had both gens last year but gave away the 1st generation that had a separation in the back. There's no back separation on the newer version. It may look flimsy but it's very sturdy. I walked around the park with it today using a GoPro & my iPhone. Gotta admit the images were very stable. No discomfort from wearing the mount. The iPhone image stabilization looked like i used a 3-way gimbal.

I feel it may not be better than my current ActionHat for what i specifically do for my YouTube channel. It's different. Both units offer great advantages in stable shooting. For my fishing videos i still prefer the angles my ActionHat provides. But now for night shooting i can use the Taisioner for my shooting while using my Fenix Headband for my light source. Before i had to attach my GoPro to my night shooting lamp via a housing unit. That's a lot of weight mounted on my head. For my usage using the 2 together mounted in different areas may give me alternative angles.

Just might be interesting using 2 action camera mounts together to see which one gives you the best footage angle in the field. I was even thinking of using my GoPro extending motorcycle mounts on my ActionHat to slightly "look down" on the action. This approaching summer will hopefully provide some interesting field shoots.

https://youtu.be/tmLjAq31flc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Taisioner .jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	53131