Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 286

Thread: Joe Biden.

  1. #231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    "That man was the biggest fool I ever met."

    "He made an awful lot of money."

    "Well, it's no trick to make a lot of money......if all you want......is to make a lot of money."
    It's even easier if you start out with a whole lot of money, and use that money to make even more money.

  2. #232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    It's even easier if you start out with a whole lot of money, and use that money to make even more money.
    Speaking of fools.
    This dumb dumb has to be told what to do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AED3728A-E943-48FB-8412-0ADDBA37CE24.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	53812   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B15C7F2B-E87C-4B83-97F2-256690FDF70D.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	53813  

  3. #233

    Default

    How about that unsupreme court, Chucky? Busy turning back the clock to the bad old days.

  4. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    How about that unsupreme court, Chucky? Busy turning back the clock to the bad old days.
    What happened ? You are cool with killing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E3B5E0E-B914-4450-97B0-0631C8C5AEDC.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	53818  

  5. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    How about that unsupreme court, Chucky? Busy turning back the clock to the bad old days.
    Lefty you seem confused.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FC085056-5A3B-470B-A8C7-2AB6CB939C61.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	53819  

  6. #236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Lefty you seem confused.
    We do have a Living Constitution, which means it grows! (Their called Amendments) The problem with extreme Right Wing ideas which the Supreme Court now embraces. It's outa step with mainstream American ideas. CHUCKY mentioned earlier are you OK with killings? Well only 19% of the American population wants a totally ban on Abortion! So the American public to the tune of 81% is OK with Killings! (We shouldn't think it's OK to have Minority rule) If that's the case, one day the American experiment will die and be replaced by something else!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-26-2022 at 06:40 AM. Reason: spelling

  7. #237

    Default

    Chucky, I am not confused. However, I undetstand that issues like this are very complex, and I try to take everything into account and not be one-sided or unfair and judgmental toward other people.

    Life is never simple. I try to respect all life; however, we are dependent upon other plants and animals for our survival, and that often means their death. One of the reasons that I life fishing and the entire naturey gathering stuff, and gardening is to harvest my own food. I think that operations which grow animals just to slaughter them for people to eat, are repugnant. Well, maybe that is just me, but I have put a lot of thought into ethical issues of all kinds.

    Regarding abortion, it is killing a potential human being. I would never want to make a woman pregnant with an unwanted child, and have it be aborted. For me, it's about realizing that people sometimes find themselves in bad situations, and respecting their decisions and autonomy in dealing with those decisions. Sometimes, that means having an abortion. It's about respecting the woman. Allowing states to ban abortion is disrespecting women and going back to the days of sheer male dominance. It is unequal protection of women versus men. I think of abortions as attempts to correct mistakes. It is not a very palatable solution. Birth control is far better. However, it sometimes happens. Sometimes, there are reasons for abortion like rape, incest, or danger to the mother. Thus, banning abortion in all instances is draconian and harmful to those involved. Conservatives are supposed to be for individual liberty, but in fact, it is the liberals who are for individual liberty regarding abortion.

    Since you appear to be a member of an avowed death cult called the Republican Party, which celebrates gun culture and defiance of public safety, during a pandemic for instance, it is ironic that you ask if I am okay with killing. Republicans are far more okay with killing than I am. By the way, recent statistics prove that places which vote for Republicans have higher mortality rates in general, so I am not kidding when I call it a death cult.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 06-26-2022 at 04:09 PM.

  8. #238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Chucky, I am not confused. However, I undetstand that issues like this are very complex, and I try to take everything into account and not be one-sided or unfair and judgmental toward other people.

    Life is never simple. I try to respect all life; however, we are dependent upon other plants and animals for our survival, and that often means their death. One of the reasons that I life fishing and the entire naturey gathering stuff, and gardening is to harvest my own food. I think that operations which grow animals just to slaughter them for people to eat, are repugnant. Well, maybe that is just me, but I have put a lot of thought into ethical issues of all kinds.

    Regarding abortion, it is killing a potential human being. I would never want to make a woman pregnant with an unwanted child, and have it be aborted. For me, it's about realizing that people sometimes find themselves in bad situations, and respecting their decisions and autonomy in dealing with those decisions. Sometimes, that means having an abortion. It's about respecting the woman. Allowing states to ban abortion is disrespecting women and going back to the days of sheer male dominance. It is unequal protection of women versus men. I think of abortions as attempts to correct mistakes. It is not a very palatable solution. Birth control is far better. However, it sometimes happens. Sometimes, there are reasons for abortion like rape, incest, or danger to the mother. Thus, banning abortion in all instances is draconian and harmful to those involved. Conservatives are supposed to be for individual liberty, but in fact, it is the liberals who are for individual liberty regarding abortion.

    Since you appear to be a member of an avowed death cult called the Republican Party, which celebrates gun culture and defiance of public safety, during a pandemic for instance, it is ironic that you ask if I am okay with killing. Republicans are far more okay with killing than I am. By the way, recent statistics prove that places which vote for Republicans have higher mortality rates in general, so I am not kidding when I call it a death cult.
    Oh. Ok cool. I respect that. Now I know where you stand.
    I was Pretty sure I knew. Now I do. So itís cool to kill For you if itís an inconvienence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C59D442F-B8A8-449B-984A-820CD2368C1C.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	53821  

  9. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Oh. Ok cool. I respect that. Now I know where you stand.
    I was Pretty sure I knew. Now I do. So it’s cool to kill For you if it’s an inconvienence
    Wrong. I am not killing anyone, and don't advocate it. It's a personal decision, and not mine to make.

    By the way, in Judaism, abortion is a woman's right as part of their religion. (No, I am not Jewish but this has been pointed out by Jewish authors in recent days.) Actually, several religions support abortion rights with few or no restrictions, including some Christian demoninations. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...d-on-abortion/
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 06-26-2022 at 08:01 PM.

  10. #240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Wrong. I am not killing anyone, and don't advocate it. It's a personal decision, and not mine to make.

    By the way, in Judaism, abortion is a woman's right as part of their religion. (No, I am not Jewish but this has been pointed out by Jewish authors in recent days.) Actually, several religions support abortion rights with few or no restrictions, including some Christian demoninations. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...d-on-abortion/
    Joe Biden sucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32B90DB7-E7CD-4F53-87F1-EE0EB5C03596.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	53828  

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •