Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Joe Biden.

Name one thing that he has done good for this country.

That's some pretty low lying fruit, Chucky.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bide...success-2021-3

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post

Oh man! Dude. You got me. Straight from the insider.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post

49 years. Name one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    49 years. Name one thing.
    CHUCKY, I like you and I'm glad you're here! (you keep the conversation going!) Joe Biden has had a long career in politics, when he was in Congress he was a face among 100 other Senators. I'll bet most people (if you really followed politics) if you tried to match all Senators (present day) to which state they represent. (they would get about 10 right on a good day and everyone else 1 or 2 at the most) Joe really started to distinguish himself when he was Obama's VP. Like it or not, but Obama was a top 10 President and he said he couldn't have done it without Joe!

Let's fast forward to last week when Joe signed maybe the greatest Bill in the last 50 years! This Bill has an 75% approval rating with the American public! I don't think you could get 75% of the American public to agree that Dogs and Cats make wonderful pets! Lol Let's contrast this Bill to what the Republicans did 3 years ago under the same price tag. The Republicans gave a tax cut to Millionaires and Billionaires and Corporations. While they gave you and me "CHUMP CHANGE" that will expire in 3 more years! While the Rich folks keep their tax cut forever! YOU TALK ABOUT A BAD DEAL FOR THE AVERAGE AMERICAN. Now compare the Bill the Democrats passed and Joe signed it. This Bill has so many good things for the Middle Class, the working Class and the Poor, it would take hours to name them all! Compare that to the Republican tax cut, that in 3 years you and I get "NOTHING!" So Joe as a Senator was just a face of 100. Joe as VP and now as President will probably go down in history as one of the Great Americans of all times! He was the Man for a job at just the right time in history!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-14-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    CHUCKY, I like you and I'm glad you're here! (you keep the conversation going!) Joe Biden has had a long career in politics, when he was in Congress he was a face among 100 other Senators. I'll bet most people if you tried to match all Senators (present day) to which state they represent. (they would get about 10 right on a good day!) Joe really started to distinguish himself when he was Obama's VP. Like it or not, but Obama was a top 10 President and he said he couldn't have done it without Joe!

Let's fast forward to last week when Joe signed maybe the greatest Bill in the last 50 years! This Bill has an 75% approval rating with the American public! I don't think you could get 75% of the American public to agree that Dogs and Cats make wonderful pets! Lol Let's contrast this Bill to what the Republicans did 3 years ago under the same price tag. The Republicans gave a tax cut to Millionaires and Billionaires and Corporations. While they gave you and me "CHUMP CHANGE" that will expire in 3 more years! While the Rich folks keep their tax cut forever! YOU TALK ABOUT A BAD DEAL FOR THE AVERAGE AMERICAN. Now compare the Bill the Democrats passed and Joe signed it. This Bill has so many good things for the Middle Class, the working Class and the Poor, it would take hours to name them all! Compare that to the Republican tax cut, that in 3 years you and I get "NOTHING!" So Joe as a Senator was just a face of 100. Joe as VP and now as President will probably go down in history as one of the Great Americans of all times! He was the Man for a job at just the right time in history!
    Joe Biden is garbage and you know it.

Joe Biden is garbage and you know it.
    You know CHUCKY, I watch Fox News to know what lies their telling! (It's really "BAD!!!!") They would never mention that 75% of the population support the Recovery Bill or Biden approval rating is over 60%. Trump never got 50% approval rating ever!!!!!! Remember CHUCKY, you said, or just repeated the Lies you were being Feed, that the Pandemic in a month or 2 would be in our rear view mirror! That was March 2020! How true was that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-14-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Name one thing that he has done good for this country.
    the greatest achievement possible
    he has replaced the worst leader in our nations history

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    Got it. Orange man bad. Name something.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    I would rather have the other guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	164A850E-9A1D-4D4F-B15F-4C81662FA7E3.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	53567  

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast