Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
Results 281 to 287 of 287

Thread: Joe Biden.

  1. #281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Here’s some Fox News for you.
    Lol.
    Is this a real article ? I don’t know.
    you should chuckster

    unless your too busy getting new books to sleep on


    and when you get the truth i would bet that if they did
    it was on a private jet

    that must really piss you off even more

  2. #282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Hereís some Fox News for you.
    Lol.
    Is this a real article ? I donít know.
    It might be true, I just don't know. True or not, but what's is the Earth shattering point? Their isn't one either way!

  3. #283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Oh. Ok.
    Itís my thread I can say what I want.
    Typical liberal telling others what to do.
    might a gang of camel fleas attach themselves to Joe Biden.
    Chucksters!

    What's ur boy doing stashing nuclear secrets in his Mar a Swampo home?

  4. #284

    Default

    paper mache
    as good as any story he has come up with

    pinky's creativity for art is only surpassed by his ability to lie


    think the chuckster must have long term power grid blackouts hindering his ability to respond

  5. #285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    paper mache
    as good as any story he has come up with

    pinky's creativity for art is only surpassed by his ability to lie


    think the chuckster must have long term power grid blackouts hindering his ability to respond
    Sorry for the late response
    Iíve been working hard for the man
    Anyways he darkshadows do you believe everything you read?must be real if you read it.
    Oh. Hey capicocks you moving to Marthaís Vineyard or DC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C99FEA4B-E500-4251-94DF-5AC7BC27AAEF.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	53918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C5CF5D78-61F3-4840-B6E4-33E9B9C3CA1E.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	53919   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8EAD466A-56DA-4408-8B24-89C175ED65C2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	53920  

  6. #286

    Default

    work while you can the economic free fall is about to begin
    pinky drove us to the cliffs edge and joe forgot the parachute

    california will hold up better than most states
    and globally it will be much worse than here

    so it would be very stupid to move

    lots to look forward too between now and christmas

    anther 2 point bump in interest rates
    earning reports that will be worse than dismal

    and the stock market vaporizing 5 trillion in capital into oblivion when it falls

    the holidays will be merry
    Last edited by capoisok; 09-16-2022 at 06:10 PM.

  7. #287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    work while you can the economic free fall is about to begin
    pinky drove us to the cliffs edge and joe forgot the parachute

    california will hold up better than most states
    and globally it will be much worse than here

    so it would be very stupid to move

    lots to look forward too between now and christmas

    anther 2 point bump in interest rates
    earning reports that will be worse than dismal

    and the stock market vaporizing 5 trillion in capital into oblivion when it falls

    the holidays will be merry
    I agree ÖÖ. Joe Biden still sucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6F47DB5-58D8-41A3-A1B1-3650A278F24E.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	53943  

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •