Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden.

Hmmm.. I'lll vote for Jenner.. or not, maybe myself LOLs. You're right, Gary Coleman and Larry Flynt would have been better.

I am going to vote for Gavin Newsom. The rest are pretty much jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I am going to vote for Gavin Newsom. The rest are pretty much jokers.
    It's funny how you vote for Newsom. You just vote no on the recall and that's a vote for Newsom.

Yep. That is exactly what I mean. A no vote on the recall is a yes vote for Newsom.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Yep. That is exactly what I mean. A no vote on the recall is a yes vote for Newsom.
    You gonna vote for newsom?
    You must like lockdowns

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    You gonna vote for newsom?
    You must like lockdowns
    Joe Biden will go down as the worst president ever.

Joe Biden will go down as the worst president ever.
    Common CHUCKY get real! Would you say that Biden's Presidency is like a 3rd Obama term? If you do, then Biden will be a top 10 President! That's where Obama ended up! Trump was rated as the 3rd worst! So in your world, things appear to be upside down!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Common CHUCKY get real! Would you say that Biden's Presidency is like a 3rd Obama term? If you do, then Biden will be a top 10 President! That's where Obama ended up! Trump was rated as the 3rd worst! So in your world, things appear to be upside down!
    You must be happy paying more for everything. I guess you are different.

You must be happy paying more for everything. I guess you are different.
    Here is the neat thing about being 62 years old. I've lived through many things in my life, that you young Fellers haven't and survived quite nicely! 2 Gas shortages where you could only buy gas on odd or even day's depending on your license plate. Drum roll please??? Double digit inflation for years! (1977-1982) Do you know what an interest rate was for your house mortgage back then? Try 17%!!!! I'll say that again, 17%. What are you paying now 3%? We have all been spoiled for 40 years of almost no inflation that you would notice! This inflation is just another example of the side effects of the Covid 19 pandemic! The sooner we all get vaccinated, the sooner we can get this pandemic behind us and some of this inflation!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-25-2021 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Here is the neat thing about being 62 years old. I've lived through many things in my life, that you young Fellers haven't and survived quite nicely! 2 Gas shortages where you could only buy gas on odd or even day's depending on your license plate. Drum roll please??? Double digit inflation for years! (1977-1982) Do you know what an interest rate was for your house mortgage back then? Try 17%!!!! I'll say that again, 17%. What are you paying now 3%? We have all been spoiled for 40 years of almost no inflation that you would notice! This inflation is just another example of the side effects of the Covid 19 pandemic! The sooner we all get vaccinated, the sooner we can get this pandemic behind us and some of this inflation!
    Oh cool let’s go back to 82. So then you are happy paying double for everything then.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast