Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 154

Thread: Joe Biden.

  1. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    This works out about right. Biden voters. You guys really messed up.

    come on chuckster

    the biggest problems joe has to deal with has been trump blowback

    inflation is 100% the results of the 9 trillion trump tossed into our economy

    the total gridlock of the legislature is the results of the republicans who rather see the country fail
    than to have biden succeed
    the pandemic not ending sooner

    clues

    caused by crazy lying evangelical christains and bug crazy insane neo-nazi conspiracists
    so remember to say hello to alex jones wherever you are tonight



    so chuck pass the buck is ok
    but certainly a scholar like you can envision
    were the problems originated
    Last edited by capoisok; 10-16-2021 at 07:14 AM.

  2. #132

    Default

    Oh man! Talk about riding a sinking ship to the bottom. You guys got it covered.
    This is your president
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DA610F8B-6FAA-4CEC-B371-40BEEFF42B79.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	53446  

  3. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Oh man! Talk about riding a sinking ship to the bottom. You guys got it covered.
    This is your president
    Chucks,

    You were the kid that never showed his work when answering math questions, weren't you?

    *

    Without using copy and paste, can you explain why Biden is worse than Trump, and remember, you have to show your work.

  4. #134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Chucks,

    You were the kid that never showed his work when answering math questions, weren't you?

    *

    Without using copy and paste, can you explain why Biden is worse than Trump, and remember, you have to show your work.
    Why? So you and your commie buddy’s can pick apart everything I state.
    Idk.
    Inflation
    Gas prices
    Wide open borders
    Middle East withdraw
    Doesn’t speak to the press
    Can’t put a sentence together
    Covid aka flu mandate
    Bowing to China
    Bowing to taliban.

    Start with the beginning of my thread. I ask again what good has he done in almost 50 years as a politician?

    Did I spell everything correct for you?

  5. #135

    Default

    I hope you commies wake up some day. Maybe you will maybe you won’t.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5552198-E3F8-4E97-81DF-39B659EEE518.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	53452  

  6. #136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Why? So you and your commie buddy’s can pick apart everything I state.
    Idk.
    Inflation
    Gas prices
    Wide open borders
    Middle East withdraw
    Doesn’t speak to the press
    Can’t put a sentence together
    Covid aka flu mandate
    Bowing to China
    Bowing to taliban.

    Start with the beginning of my thread. I ask again what good has he done in almost 50 years as a politician?

    Did I spell everything correct for you?
    Forgot one.
    Kids in cages. Where is the outrage now ?

  7. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Why? So you and your commie buddy’s can pick apart everything I state.
    Idk.
    Inflation
    Gas prices
    Wide open borders
    Middle East withdraw
    Doesn’t speak to the press
    Can’t put a sentence together
    Covid aka flu mandate
    Bowing to China
    Bowing to taliban.

    Start with the beginning of my thread. I ask again what good has he done in almost 50 years as a politician?

    Did I spell everything correct for you?


    chucky seems like your taking down too many Slurpee's and seem to be suffering from acute brainfreeze
    lets start at the top of your list

    inflation
    only a simpleton would try and spin joe as the cause of current inflation
    he hasn't got the chance to spend yet
    he can't get his bill passed
    present inflation

    only happening because of the 13 trillion that was spent under donnie but nice try palsy

    gas prices are mostly manipulated by donnies pals the saudis

    shale oil needs to sell for over 70 bucks a barrel to be profitable

    wasn't happening that's the main for that production slowed down

    wide open borders
    not nearly as the wide open crack in your head

    middle east withdrawal a figment of your imagination

    troop numbers are stagnant or slightly up under joe

    you can't get the guy to stop blabbing so all you need to do is change the tv stations you watch

    covid vaccination mandate
    nothing new
    for over 150 years the law of the land has always been that the welfare of the mass's supersedes those of typhoid mary's

    mask are nothing new mandates go back over 100 years
    chinese tariffs still in place today
    you got to remember without the u.s. china sells nothing and can't take their economy tanking
    without a complete revolution
    and their army just won't let that happen
    no trade
    no money for military spending

    and last on your list
    who set the withdrawal time line in afghanistan
    son of a gun it was donnie

    sadly the only thing you haven't spelled out are the facts and truth

    but you seem to enjoy being delusional
    so keep enjoying yourself

    anything else you want to talk about
    Last edited by capoisok; 10-21-2021 at 12:12 PM.

  8. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    chucky seems like your taking down too many Slurpee's and seem to be suffering from acute brainfreeze
    lets start at the top of your list

    inflation
    only a simpleton would try and spin joe as the cause of current inflation
    he hasn't got the chance to spend yet
    he can't get his bill passed
    present inflation

    only happening because of the 13 trillion that was spent under donnie but nice try palsy

    gas prices are mostly manipulated by donnies pals the saudis

    shale oil needs to sell for over 70 bucks a barrel to be profitable

    wasn't happening that's the main for that production slowed down

    wide open borders
    not nearly as the wide open crack in your head

    middle east withdrawal a figment of your imagination

    troop numbers are stagnant or slightly up under joe

    you can't get the guy to stop blabbing so all you need to do is change the tv stations you watch

    covid vaccination mandate
    nothing new
    for over 150 years the law of the land has always been that the welfare of the mass's supersedes those of typhoid mary's

    mask are nothing new mandates go back over 100 years
    chinese tariffs still in place today
    you got to remember without the u.s. china sells nothing and can't take their economy tanking
    without a complete revolution
    and their army just won't let that happen
    no trade
    no money for military spending

    and last on your list
    who set the withdrawal time line in afghanistan
    son of a gun it was donnie

    sadly the only thing you haven't spelled out are the facts and truth

    but you seem to enjoy being delusional
    so keep enjoying yourself

    anything else you want to talk about
    Good Job capoisok!

    I was going to go down the list and do the same thing you did! (you just beat me to the punch)

    I do want to add one thing that Mr. CHUCKY needs to know about the Gas prices going up. The Saudi's cut their oil production by a Million Barrels a day! Thus, when you make something scarcer, the price naturally goes up!

    Now CHUCKY, how can you blame Biden for what the Saudi's did unilaterally????

    You can't, but all the Republicans are spouting this off, trying to make Biden look Bad for something he had no control over!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-21-2021 at 02:08 PM.

  9. #139

    Default

    petro consumption is up
    no question

    but the major domestic problems are all about refinery capacity and distribution

    pliyer the arabs aren't much of a u s issue for we have a surplus of trade with them

    weapons for grease

    US Oil Imports by Country



    Country
    2019 Barrels
    2018 Barrels
    2017 Barrels
    2016 Barrels
    Canada 1,613,262 1,566,500 1,479,874 1,383,506
    Mexico 237,401 262,613 249,060 244,895
    Saudi Arabia 193,357 328,736 348,621 404,925
    Russia 187,960 137,010 142,011 161,286
    45 more rows ...
    Sep 28 2021
    US Oil Imports by Country - 2021 World Population by Country
    worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/us-oil-imports-by-country

  10. #140

    Default

    Further, add the following:

    Bowing to the Taliban. That was Trump, who directly negotiated with them, even having one of their leaders released from prison in order to do so.

    Bowing to China. That's a figment of somebody's imagination, as far as I can tell.

    Kids in cages. That was also a Trump thing.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •