Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98

Thread: Joe Biden.

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Did anybody watch the town hall last night?
    What a disaster.
    Uncle joe can’t even put a sentence together.
    Who’s running things? It sure the hell isn’t him.
    The best part, is that after our LAST great orator, this guy sounds like Lincoln.

    Imagine that ish!

  2. #52

    Default

    I wonder if Chucky has read the research showing that Trump uses 5th grade language or something like that. Biden's language seems okay to me, in contrast to Trump's.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTHBAY
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    What he has done?- gas prices are up
    Defund the police- illegal’s are here
    Mooching on us Ect… crime is a all
    Time high! Going to raise the pay roll
    Tax- he’s going far left into socialism.
    Going to raise entrance fees and fees
    To launch your boat. And he and his
    People want all my Crappie spots!!lol!

    And for his good/ don’t see it yet!


    CM

  4. #54

    Default

    you need to do some fact checking

    crime not near as high as it has been in the past
    defund the police

    why not
    as a nation we spend more money and keep more people locked up than any other nation in the world
    so more hasn't really worked

    and in most states police and prison guard pensions are among the largest tax drains

    and as i previously stated
    the immigration problem is only a problem of citizen's breaking their own laws thereby emboldening an enhancing their presence here
    Last edited by capoisok; 07-24-2021 at 04:34 PM.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    What he has done?- gas prices are up
    Defund the police- illegal’s are here
    Mooching on us Ect… crime is a all
    Time high! Going to raise the pay roll
    Tax- he’s going far left into socialism.
    Going to raise entrance fees and fees
    To launch your boat. And he and his
    People want all my Crappie spots!!lol!

    And for his good/ don’t see it yet!


    CM
    It was only 2 choices Biden or Trump! Well they both have their positives and negatives. When it comes to immigration, tell me exactly how it hurt you personally. (not in some abstract way) Do you lose your job, because cheap immigrants did your job cheaper???

    Let's get to the big thing! CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!

    You know Trump didn't do a thing but make it worse!

    The sky is falling predictions, that I didn't think I would see for maybe another 25 years are HERE NOW!!!!!!!

    You can't deny this stuff any more!

    Record heat wave in the West last month!

    Record Fires in Western North America!

    Severe drought in the West!

    Record Flooding in China!

    Record Flooding in Europe! Speaking of Europe and it's flooding. You know what their calling their flooding????? A 1,000 year flood!!!! Coincidence, no way in Heck!

    Gas prices are high, good!!!!!! Speed up the Electric cars!!!! I already have one!

    Now tell me about that immigration problem that was better under Trump. But we would have had to put up with all this other garbage!

    You know darn well, Biden is going to do 1,000% more on climate change then Trump would have ever done!

    The choice is obvious to anybody but a Fool! We got the better man as President!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-25-2021 at 05:18 PM.

  6. #56

    Default

    Biden is also 1000% better on infrastructure, uplifting the middle class, ethics and our rights such as voting rights, among other things.

    I get sick of these cherry picked complaints, some of which are so specific that I have no idea whether they are true or not. (I even see them from the left sometimes about people like Biden.) It is the big picture than counts. There are so very many important issues that we need to deal with. We can't expect every one to be a success, but I will be happy if we see overall progress.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 07-24-2021 at 07:56 PM.

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    It was only 2 choices Biden or Trump! Well they both have their positives and negatives. When it comes to immigration, tell me exactly how it hurt you personally. (not in some abstract way) Do you lose your job, because cheap immigrants did your job cheaper???

    Let's get to the big thing! CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!

    You know Trump didn't do a thing but make it worse!

    The sky is falling predictions, that I didn't I would see for maybe another 25 years are HERE NOW!!!!!!!

    You can't deny this stuff any more!

    Record heat wave in the West last month!

    Record Fires in Western North America!

    Severe drought in the West!

    Record Flooding in China!

    Record Flooding in Europe! Speaking of Europe and it's flooding. You know what their calling their flooding????? a 1,000 year flood!!!! Coincidence no way in Heck!

    Gas prices high good!!!!!! Speed up the Electric cars!!!! I already have one!

    Now tell me about that immigration problem that was better under Trump. But we would have to put up with all this other garbage!

    You know darn well, Biden is going to do 1,000% more on climate change then Trump would have done!

    The choice is obvious to anybody but a Fool! We got the better man as President!
    Your first point is mute. Who’s paying for all these illegals. You! Me!
    Maybe not now but they will tax you later for them.

    Climate change? Let me know when India cleans up there act.
    Electric cars? Lol thanks for keeping me busy.

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Biden is also 1000% better on infrastructure, uplifting the middle class, ethics and our rights such as voting rights, among other things.

    I get sick of these cherry picked complaints, some of which are so specific that I have no idea whether they are true or not. (I even see them from the left sometimes about people like Biden.) It is the big picture than counts. There are so very many important issues that we need to deal with. We can't expect every one to be a success, but I will be happy if we see overall progress.
    Wake up brother You can’t be serious

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    you need to do some fact checking

    crime not near as high as it has been in the past
    defund the police

    why not
    as a nation we spend more money and keep more people locked up than any other nation in the world
    so more hasn't really worked

    and in most states police and prison guard pensions are among the largest tax drains

    and as i previously stated
    the immigration problem is only a problem of citizen's breaking their own laws thereby emboldening an enhancing their presence here
    So wait….? Are you saying let all the scumbags out of jail?

  10. #60

    Default

    You can probably hear my laughter at your stupid comment all the way from here, Chucky.

    So, climate, infrastructure, human rights, the middle class, and political ethics are not serious topics? Looks like Chucky is off in his fantasyland again.

    By the way, for the first time in several years (since before Trump). most Americans think that we are moving in a good direction, according to polls.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •