Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Are you guys happy yet? Gues what joe isn’t running things. He can’t tie his shoes. Orange man bad.
    Speaking of being Happy???? The child tax credit starts this week and I think you got kids if I remember correctly. Just out of curiosity if I got it right, "maybe soften your stance a little about Joe Biden???" He really is trying to do something for the working man! Not just make Rich people Richer!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Speaking of being Happy???? The child tax credit starts this week and I think you got kids if I remember correctly. Just out of curiosity if I got it right, "maybe soften your stance a little about Joe Biden???" He really is trying to do something for the working man! Not just make Rich people Richer!
    Yeah I got kids. Just got 500 today. I’m gonna go out and get some crack cocaine and a hooker. Ha! Oh man what a difference 500 makes I can almost pay for my electric bill now. I don’t need the government to give me my money back. Probably what I will do is follow what pelosi and her husband do in the stock market and throw it at whatever they do. Seems to work well for them. You know (insider trading).

I am not an expert on political matters, but it seems to me that something very strange is going on. I cannot understand where everything is going and what kind of disaster will turn out to be for the country.

Yeah I got kids. Just got 500 today. I’m gonna go out and get some crack cocaine and a hooker. Ha! Oh man what a difference 500 makes I can almost pay for my electric bill now. I don’t need the government to give me my money back. Probably what I will do is follow what pelosi and her husband do in the stock market and throw it at whatever they do. Seems to work well for them. You know (insider trading).
    Seriously if you're having a real conflict of interest about this money! (tainted money you can't accept!) Myself and DS are both into animal rescues! I know he's into puper rescues and I'm into cat rescues. So if that money is too tainted for you to keep. We have some excellent charities you could donate the money too. (it's tax deductible too!) My cat rescue is called the National Cat Protection Society in Huntington Beach CA.(they do really good work) I'm sure DS has a good Dog rescue he could recommend to help you get rid of that tainted Money those no good Demorats sent you!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-16-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay_B View Post
    I am not an expert on political matters, but it seems to me that something very strange is going on. I cannot understand where everything is going and what kind of disaster will turn out to be for the country.
    What do you want to know??? I literally have my TV on the political news stations on every day for hours. So I'm well informed on everything that's going on in Washington DC. I don't follow the Local news at all, so if you wondering about the Little girl who got kidnapped or the big fire! I can't help you with that!

I am a cat lover too, Eric, but the main philanthropy project at this house is Zunliang's donations to various charities. She spends hundreds of dollars every month on donations.

Kay_B, something very strange is going on politically. The Republican Party is trying to steal our democracy away from us. That is why the Texas Democrats have gone to Washington, DC to ask for help. We had a crazy, malignant narcissist for president, who still believes he won the election although he lost, and Republicans are still backing him, plus doing everything they can to rig the system in their favor, as they have been for decades. A study of the current Republican Party shows that it's off-the-charts, right wing authoritarian, similar to the current noxious regimes in Turkey and Hungary.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Seriously if you're having a real conflict of interest about this money! (tainted money you can't accept!) Myself and DS are both into animal rescues! I know he's into puper rescues and I'm into cat rescues. So if that money is too tainted for you to keep. We have some excellent charities you could donate the money too. (it's tax deductible too!) My cat rescue is called the National Cat Protection Society in Huntington Beach CA.(they do really good work) I'm sure DS has a good Dog rescue he could recommend to help you get rid of that tainted Money those no good Demorats sent you!
    I donate to LA boxer rescue when I can and have adopted two dogs from them. Maybe I will give them some more. Idk. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE831C5E-B75A-43FB-AF40-CCF5B9517FC0.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	53310 this is wally. We got him from there. Awesome dog

is wally related to joe

and chucky being a born again conservatives i would think instead of adapting animals you would be eating them as your fellow pioneers did in our early founding days and as still being done today

South Koreans eat more than 1 million dogs each year — and there not quarter lb+ kirkland brand models

china goes through 5 times that amount
    Hindu's might not eat cows but they sure love their cat and dog burgers there going through multiple of millions a year
    in fact most of south and southeast asia love em

and who hasn't hear a black dog story coming from the philippines

culture breeds strange habits

I donate to LA boxer rescue when I can and have adopted two dogs from them. Maybe I will give them some more. Idk. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE831C5E-B75A-43FB-AF40-CCF5B9517FC0.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	53310 this is wally. We got him from there. Awesome dog
    Good for you CHUCKY!!!!!!

Did anybody watch the town hall last night?
    What a disaster.
    Uncle joe can’t even put a sentence together.
    Who’s running things? It sure the hell isn’t him.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast