Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Too many sheep couldn’t figure it out. So newsome stays. Anyways…….
    This thread is about the d bag you voted for so stay on topic or start your own thread.
    Joe Biden sucks. Figure it out.
    Drone strikes were a Republican idea, Chucky. They started under "dubya." In fact, the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were a Republican idea too. A Democrat likely would have never done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Drone strikes were a Republican idea, Chucky. They started under "dubya." In fact, the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were a Republican idea too. A Democrat likely would have never done that.
    I be hope you wake up someday. You seem cool. Maybe just a little misinformed.

I found Biden’s ride in my backyard earlier.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9A88373C-BBBD-4E32-8184-BF65615330BA.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	53412

Kamala could ride on the front.

I be hope you wake up someday. You seem cool. Maybe just a little misinformed.

I found Biden’s ride in my backyard earlier.
    maybe we are lacking the inside info you seem to be privy to

as another delusional person that is lost in the lore of the land of the typhoid mary's

iran was our dog when the shaw had control until 1976

ronnie became the middle east chess master then switching the shaw for
    saddam , the pak isi and our former oil boogie man the saudis to fill the gap

Yeah, historical facts are so confusing, Chucky, and so inconvenient. You must have a different history book than the one that I have. Who wrote your history book? It's such an entertaining blend of fact, fantasy and fiction.

Read below and learn for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5648A7B3-C448-4F88-B4C6-C2966663B515.jpeg 
Views:	102 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	53413  

Actually, it's the people who think critically and want the people to have a voice, versus the wealthy autocrats who want to rule over us, and the people who believe everything they say. Which side are you on? I think for myself and want all the people to have a voice and govern themselves democratically.

Read below and learn for yourself.

that's cute chuck

but it still gives no direction to were you started reading the burma shave signs

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Actually, it's the people who think critically and want the people to have a voice, versus the wealthy autocrats who want to rule over us, and the people who believe everything they say. Which side are you on? I think for myself and want all the people to have a voice and govern themselves democratically.

why do you even begin to think wealth deflects from social responsibility

and your which side are you on ? comment

sounds like something trump gave to sarah huckabee to pass on to the true believers

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    why do you even begin to think wealth deflects from social responsibility

and your which side are you on ? comment

sounds like something trump gave to sarah huckabee to pass on to the true believers
    A. My approach to politics IS the embodiment of social responsibility, with the public will being expressed through government policy that takes care of the people, which does not detract from personally acting in a socially responsible manner. Government is there to do collectively, what individuals cannot do for themselves.

B. Trump is the embodiment of the wealthy oligarchy, exactly what my side is fighting. Trump has acted oligarchically all along. There are different terms for it, such as autocracy, oligarchy, the plutocracy, or corporate fascism. However one slices it, it is class warfare, and is embodied in ever increasing wealth disparities, and social and political influence of the ultra wealthy. (There are further racist, sexist and evangelical Christian elements embedded within the right wing money lust and thirst for power, as well.)

C. Chucky's comment about the media not being believable is straight out of Trump's playbook. It is ironic, since the biggest brainwashers are the media which that side believes, such as FOX, OAN and Newsmax.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 09-20-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast