Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Ulanzi ABS Plastic GoPro5-7 Case For YouTubing Outdoors!

Default Ulanzi ABS Plastic GoPro5-7 Case For YouTubing Outdoors!

For Those Needing a Lightweight Mobile Vlogging Option!

Be sure to get the cage designed specifically for your unit. I have a GoPro Hero Black 5 & 8. I find the 5 more useful. I really don't need the 5K feature in the GoPro8, only 1080p when uploading my videos of fishing to YouTube via my GoPro5. The uploads are much faster & my battery life on my GoPro is greatly extended with no heating issues. As long as i activate Stabilization & Wind Noise Reduction i'm ok for a day of shooting outdoors.

https://youtu.be/I89bFj3LaOQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	53111  

How versatile are these cases? So far, I'm looking at different options for covers that can be recommended for the cameras from my review. Can you advise on suitable covers? It seems to me that it will turn out to be a great addition to the article.

Since i've done this you may have seen on the news hat Hawaii has been going through tremendous storms, one after another. I tried one day to get out and was poured on by a lightning storm so tried to get out & suffered breaking my toe last week. For my GoPro5 it's not needed as my unit is water proof but for vlogging for attaching an ext mic & mic adapter it'll work. Way way lighter than the aluminum cage. Very strong ABS too.

Apparently, the block is really good and useful. And most importantly, it performs its task, preventing the camera from getting wet. I think you need to look at different models of similar boxes and make a review on them. Thanks for the idea!