Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: ::: EARTH DIED that DAY :::

Default ::: EARTH DIED that DAY :::

Emoter - Purpose

roy's poem

I , envision it all going to HELL......spectacular as I REMEMBER EARTH, now just a waste meteor fields, rock belts circling our resilient SUN. Some crashed into it, releasing never seen solar flares.....IT wasn't like that ONCE BEFORE....MOM and DAD swung me from the tree...summer days... blooming FIELDS.... colorful flowers.... the touch of love ...the HUE of NATURE......BUT THAT DAY.. I knew it would come, bumble bees and dragonflies where first to go. earth still thrived in a miracle. BUT soon, the GREED of MEN, natural resources, DIDN'T stand a chance. THE COURSE TO DISTRUCTION WAS FUTILE. Parents sent ships into SPACE... to escape, AS EARTH WAS Consumed!! the leaves don't wither no more, high and low tide is NO MORE. IT IS ALL SAND NOW. SACRAFICES had to be MADE....WE HAD TO GO. BUT LIFE was Resilient till the END ::: I REGRET YET WE WERE WARNED ::: EARTH DIED that DAY.
    Last edited by Roy; 03-06-2021 at 04:12 PM.

mentors,,, weapons of war
    Last edited by Roy; 03-17-2021 at 05:20 AM.

Any my job here is done!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post

Emoter - Purpose

roy's poem

I , envision it all going to HELL......spectacular as I REMEMBER EARTH, now just a waste meteor fields, rock belts circling our resilient SUN. Some crashed into it, releasing never seen solar flares.....IT wasn't like that ONCE BEFORE....MOM and DAD swung me from the tree...summer days... blooming FIELDS.... colorful flowers.... the touch of love ...the HUE of NATURE......BUT THAT DAY.. I knew it would come, bumble bees and dragonflies where first to go. earth still thrived in a miracle. BUT soon, the GREED of MEN, natural resources, DIDN'T stand a chance. THE COURSE TO DISTRUCTION WAS FUTILE. Parents sent ships into SPACE... to escape, AS EARTH WAS Consumed!! the leaves don't wither no more, high and low tide is NO MORE. IT IS ALL SAND NOW. SACRAFICES had to be MADE....WE HAD TO GO. BUT LIFE was Resilient till the END ::: I REGRET YET WE WERE WARNED ::: EARTH DIED that DAY.
    Such a masterpiece. This video got to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Althea Hamby View Post
    Such a masterpiece. This video got to me.
    Aww cmon, what about the Saca La Bolsita song I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Aww cmon, what about the Saca La Bolsita song I posted?
    Of course, and that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    when ART dies............. EARTH dies...
    Sacaste too much off the bolsita, didn't you Roy?

Smoke salmon, not the skante. Cmon now.