Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Does Anybody Speak DFW?

Default Does Anybody Speak DFW?

Seriously?

It feels like I need to have a lawyer on retainer to explain all all these changes.

All them angler survey counts really have taken a toll on the latest 2021 Sierra regs.

I was just going over this with my lawyer. I found the complete 2021 -2022 regulations with all the changes highlighted.

https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.a...=190456&inline
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 03-01-2021 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I was just going over this with my lawyer. I found the complete 2021 -2022 regulations with all the changes highlighted.

https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.a...=190456&inline
    Did you just really send me the entire 101 pages of regs with nothing highlighted? Haha, i honestly spent a few moments scrolling down looking for the highlights.

I started scrolling hoping I'd get a Cliff Note's version of the new Sierra Regs, but a las....

I have my best guys on the case now, and hopefully I'll get information to us anglers on whether we can be arrested if we're fishing a tributary, after March 1st, with barbed hooks, with bait.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Did you just really send me the entire 101 pages of regs with nothing highlighted? Haha, i honestly spent a few moments scrolling down looking for the highlights.

I started scrolling hoping I'd get a Cliff Note's version of the new Sierra Regs, but a las....

I have my best guys on the case now, and hopefully I'll get information to us anglers on whether we can be arrested if we're fishing a tributary, after March 1st, with barbed hooks, with bait.
    All the changes in the regulations are "highlighted" in grey.

It's not a summary, but it is thorough.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 03-02-2021 at 10:52 AM.