Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Sarl 1/31

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by FISHISH View Post
    lol, eTucker come back!
    I would love to keep writing about my fishing adventures lately but the Chimps are getting too darn smart! (the Chimps are my competition!) It's like in the Planet of the Apes and the apes now have guns! I went last week to Irvine Lake and was going to fish a new area for trout a buddy of mine found the week before. I talked to the best trout fishermen at the lake in line and he told me he did great the day before. (he always fishes close to the boat dock) Yet when the gate opened up and it was a sprint to the spots, guess where he ended up? Right where my buddy told me to go! Then the trout switched baits on us and I was the slow one to pick it up! They felt sorry for me and told me what the new bait was! Now I had to use my head and took the new bait back the next day and figure out the best way to fish it! (it was Super Bowl Sunday and no one was there, so I easily got the spot I wanted) I figured out a couple of things I don't think they know yet, so I should be back in the saddle again! Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-12-2021 at 12:44 AM.