Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Sarl 1/31

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    835

    Default Sarl 1/31

    Have not fished the lake in over 5 yrs

    Went to go chill with the wife. Was at the bubble hole from about 5:30 to 9

    Caught a little pan fry on powerbait

    Was nice to get out and get a line wet

    Person to our left got 1 trout and a catfish

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Apple Valley,CA.
    Posts
    700

    Default

    At least you got out thanks for the report back.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    Seems I rarely read about much success at SARL. At least the OP got one small one. They charge way too much for people to have that little success. Yeah, I know it's fishing and not catching but as much as they supposedly stock you'd think just by random chance people would be more successful there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Dog View Post
    Seems I rarely read about much success at SARL. At least the OP got one small one. They charge way too much for people to have that little success. Yeah, I know it's fishing and not catching but as much as they supposedly stock you'd think just by random chance people would be more successful there.
    Thats 1 of the reasons i stopped fishing SARL. There were certain spots that produced and I was not willing to sit in line at 3AM to make it to the bubble hole or the few other spots. I wish Irvine would open up like before. Much better there.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sashimi View Post
    I wish Irvine would open up like before. Much better there.
    I thought Irvine was open.

    I'm confused. Where's eTucker when you need him.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    116

    Default

    lol, eTucker come back!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    At least you got out thanks for the report back.
    Yeah, that was most important during this pandemic. Was nice to get out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •