Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Honest is COSTCO?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Thank you Simone.

Enjoy your hot dogs.

145 Costco employees test positive for Covid-19 in Washington state
    From CNN's Kay Jones and Chuck Johnston

A Covid-19 outbreak has been confirmed at a Costco store in Washington state.

According to a news release from the Yakima Health District, 145 Costco employees have tested positive for Covid-19. Employees who have tested positive have completed their quarantine or isolation period, the release said.

“As Costco continues its site wide testing, we anticipate the number of cases to continue to go up over the next few days as results are received," Melissa Sixberry, director of Disease Control 3 at Yakima Health, said in the release.
    The release said that based on the number of cases and timeline, the evidence shows that the increase in cases "mimics the type of activity that happens after some sort of superspreader event."

"Costco will continue to provide on-going site-wide testing for their employees moving forward to monitor the outbreak," the release said.

The Yakima Health District said it has not recommended closure for any business in the area, including Costco, due to the Covid-19 infections.

Costco has required face coverings for all members, guests and employees other than those with medical conditions since May. According to a letter from their CEO, the policy was updated in November to require face coverings for anyone in the store over the age of 2.

"Our goal is to continue to provide a safe shopping environment for our members and guests, and to provide a safe work environment for our employees," Costco CEO Craig Jelinek said in a letter posted on the company's website.

now you have saul turning over in his grave

and his two partner's that started home depot spitting out worms

do a fact check on how many kroger and Walmart employees in southern cal alone have tested positive for corona
    and now that your really excited see how many Walmart's in so/cal have had to close down to sanitize their stores for extended periods of time

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Chris View Post
    What Do You Think?

In August of 2020 i purchase Costco's GoPro 8 Bundle for $289.99. A great price considering the retail was $339.99. I knew the GoPro 9 was coming out but i went ahead & got the current bundle. Since then the bundle price dropped all the way down to only $239.99. Costco was selling these bundles fast at this price.

Then on Dec.27 Trump signed the $600 stimulus bill. The following day Costco changed the price of this bundle by upping it by $100. Also the store moved the display from the middle section back to the main isle where the customers enter the store.

Nothing is wrong with trying to make money. It wasn't illegal. Just wanted to point out how Costco saw this opportunity.

https://youtu.be/ikW528EQWPY
    It’s a game show bro. Once you know what you are dealing with. Then you deal with it. Live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKLES View Post
    It’s a game show bro. Once you know what you are dealing with. Then you deal with it. Live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    It’s a game show bro.

Red snappaaah!

What I am wondering here, is why single out Costco? Based on all my knowledge, Costco is better than the large majority of other chain stores in the ethicality of its practices. (I have seen articles about this.) That does not mean that they are totally honest, but still...why not mention other chain stores? Costco is on this list of most ethical retailers. https://www.businessinsider.com/most...-and-spencer-8

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    What I am wondering here, is why single out Costco? Based on all my knowledge, Costco is better than the large majority of other chain stores in the ethicality of its practices. (I have seen articles about this.) That does not mean that they are totally honest, but still...why not mention other chain stores? Costco is on this list of most ethical retailers. https://www.businessinsider.com/most...-and-spencer-8

......or certain brains, for that matter.

Does anybody know if the pizza they sell at COSTCO outside is the same frozen ones that they have inside?

That pizza's good!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Does anybody know if the pizza they sell at COSTCO outside is the same frozen ones that they have inside?

[img]
    No, both the frozen and fresh "take-and-bake" offerings in-store are different from the ones sold at the food court.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast