Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Live Baiting Tilapia in a Storm!

Default Live Baiting Tilapia in a Storm!

Used My 2 NEW HCS 13'3" & 14'2" Surf Rods w/Cedros 2020 Spinning Reels!

Again the bite was slow today. So i tried what i could with what i had on hand. By the time i got home soaked i knew i was becoming ill. Still it was nice meeting other anglers who knew who i was. Got 2 shore casters intrigued with the HCS Surf Rods that i was using. The 13'3" & 14'2". After i let them try casting mine they both loved the feel.

Normally casting live bait attracts some "Big Boys". This area has them. But not this day. Chatting with the few anglers left they all told me it was a slow week there for everyone. Sorry for the darkness & wind drowning out the audio at times. I was still able to make a few casts & hopefully got enough footage to show how it's done.

Hook wise going up one more size would've been better if i got a strike. I have the hooks at home but bringing "the shop" often slows you down.

https://youtu.be/ARNKU4aVZd4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	52958