Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COVID-19 to end soon

Or is it affect. Do what they tell you. It will be ok.

sad law
    now only the drunks without mask an breaking the curfew will asphyxiate on their own vomit
    while the mask wearers will be at home playing mime games so they don't have to even speak

very tranquil

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Tomorrow night 10pm to 5am stay inside. The virus will not effect you between these hours.
    Chucky!

You're back. We were worried you got stuck counting ballots in Arizona.

Be careful with the Flintstone references, Dark Shadow. Most Trump voters probably think those are reruns of an old reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Be careful with the Flintstone references, Dark Shadow. Most Trump voters probably think those are reruns of an old reality show.

All right, somebody give Trump his ball back.

Voters took his ball away and they aren't giving it back. Trump's "reality show" where he got to play "president," has been cancelled.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 11-25-2020 at 12:15 PM.

I miss everything about the pre-corona. I wish this is all just a bad dream.

Quote Originally Posted by classfummy View Post
    I miss everything about the pre-corona. I wish this is all just a bad dream.
    I think many people dream about it. Who would refuse free travel? Who would refuse to go to a restaurant on a day off and sit like a human being? I think when we take control of COVID, we will rethink the value of many things. It seems to me that such shocks are sometimes needed by humanity, so that people slow down their run and learn to appreciate the opportunities that they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    It is easy -- natural even -- to socially distance while fishing or hiking.

https://sf.eater.com/2020/11/19/2157...-of-california
    This is so true. You really don't need to socialize when doing these things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12