Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 11/15

Default 11/15

Hit it up this weekend.
    Water level wayyyyydown
    Bring boots if fishing from shore.
    Mud everywhere at shoreline,
    Tried to make the best of it.
    Thanks guys at the gate,no hey buy the way,if your here to fish........
    No love Sunday.
    I’ll get em,
    Start throwing punkers again......
    Last edited by sealclubber; 11-18-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Hey thanks for the update I’m waiting for the water to come back up
    for my next trip out there. Once again thanks for the update.

Thanks for posting this. Good to see people are fishing the lake and using this forum.
    Better luck next time.

Water is to come back up starting next week if not already. Fishing has slowed from shoreline on topwater or shad imitations, the low water level provided a good late season bite but now weedbeds gone and bait is gone also for the most part. Still getting them but nowhere near as good as a few days ago. Need a trout plant to get the bigger models to come up but unless the DWR ponies up with a private hatchery plant I'd say we might be screwed for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Need a trout plant to get the bigger models to come up but unless the DWR ponies up with a private hatchery plant I'd say we might be screwed for the year.
    Those big fish still got to eat, right?

(And more so than their Snicker sized counterparts, as they require more calories to survive.)

So what happens when they're not hand fed by the hatcheries? Are they just sitting deep eating suspended bait fish?

There still there just harder to get but when the water is up in the lake you can find them.

Went out today only got two 16” had 10 bites but only got the 2. Water still way down bite was light the ones we caught where just barely hooked.