Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Evil eye beads for fishing leaders & jewelry making!

Default Evil eye beads for fishing leaders & jewelry making!

I created this video as an ongoing modification of making pre-made fishing leaders.

This time i'm using Evil Eye beads. Recently this product has taken Asia by storm. Rumored to keep evil spirits at bay. They are sold as pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. I saw these in Thailand but seem more popular in China. Since the bead is double sided it only meant it'll be a fantastic addition to my arsenal of lures. I also tried and approved sickle hooks. The factory bends produced self-hooking using fresh to artificial baits. Also the hook is factory off-set for improved hook-ups. Again i don't endorse using 1 product over another. I'm using what i'm comfortable with my style of fishing. Please look above at the URL link and watch my first video WHIPPING FISHING LEADER SYSTEM MODIFIED! This video will compliment the original. Can be used day or night from fresh to salt water usage.

https://youtu.be/JjGyYVjKnnY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 2.36.43 PM.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	52942  

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Chris View Post
    I created this video as an ongoing modification of making pre-made fishing leaders.

This time i'm using Evil Eye beads. Recently this product has taken Asia by storm. Rumored to keep evil spirits at bay. They are sold as pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. I saw these in Thailand but seem more popular in China. Since the bead is double sided it only meant it'll be a fantastic addition to my arsenal of lures. I also tried and approved sickle hooks. The factory bends produced self-hooking using fresh to artificial baits. Also the hook is factory off-set for improved hook-ups. Again i don't endorse using 1 product over another. I'm using what i'm comfortable with my style of fishing. Please look above at the URL link and watch my first video WHIPPING FISHING LEADER SYSTEM MODIFIED! This video will compliment the original. Can be used day or night from fresh to salt water usage.

https://youtu.be/JjGyYVjKnnY

Great vid. How much does dremal cost?

It comes pre-drilled.