Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fishing options this year?

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    Learn your lake and fish it!!!
    There is so many options out there’
    Winter is almost here and fish it!!!

CM
    Yup like CM said get out there and learn a lake!

When it comes to cost, Salt (aka sportfishing boats for exotic game fish) their in an completely different league compared to freshwater fishing. An overnight Island or Tuna trip is going to cost about $300 a person to start. A $30 per person freshwater trip is about top of the food chain in most places. Some of the trips I do that are very successful, cost less then $5 a person. So if you really think about it, the cost difference is huge unless you got deep pockets! Lol

5 bucks really you can’t even drive some where for 5 bucks.

Every year my make a excel spread sheet on my favorite trout lakes. When I want to fish, I look at the spreadsheet and pick a place to fish. I never ever fish the same lake twice in a season, know matter how good the fishing was. This is my spreadsheet so far, it looks better in Excel
    Dixon Lake 3000 pounds Thurs Nov 19th Next TBD

Wolford Lake 4000 pounds Sat Dec 12th Next TBD

Little Lake 500 pounds Thur Nov 5th Next TBD

DVL 3500 pounds Thur Nov 5th Next TBD

Poway Lake No info TBD

Santee Lakes Nov 7 3000 pounds 2000 pounds Dec 8 3000 pounds Jan 16th
    Cuyamaca Dec 12th WON tourn

Jennings 2500 pounds Frid Nov 20th next TBD

Rancho Jurapa and Skinner Lake No stocking this year because bacteria

in Local hatcheries / Skinner could get one

SARL Nov 12th Then weekly

Fishermans Retreat Nov 5th Next TBD

Yucaipa, , Glen Helen, Prado, and Cucamonga Nov 25th Dec 10th Dec 23rd

Orange County Lakes TBD

Silverwood TBD

DFG Stockings nothing listed yet

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    5 bucks really you can’t even drive some where for 5 bucks.
    If you knew what we caught yesterday and what we spent, "we should have been arrested for taking some sweet candy away from baby's!" I'll break it down for you to illustrate my point! 3 of us drove in my electric car to the lake. So I spent $4 worth of electricity to power my car to the lake, which is only 25 minutes from my house. We paid $1 to park the car pro rata and split $10 worth of bait. For a total of $15 worth of expenses, divided by 3 people for a total cost of $5 each. By the way we caught over 40 pounds of fish between the 3 of us! Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-14-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    Every year my make a excel spread sheet on my favorite trout lakes. When I want to fish, I look at the spreadsheet and pick a place to fish. I never ever fish the same lake twice in a season, know matter how good the fishing was. This is my spreadsheet so far, it looks better in Excel
    Dixon Lake 3000 pounds Thurs Nov 19th Next TBD

Wolford Lake 4000 pounds Sat Dec 12th Next TBD

Little Lake 500 pounds Thur Nov 5th Next TBD

DVL 3500 pounds Thur Nov 5th Next TBD

Poway Lake No info TBD

Santee Lakes Nov 7 3000 pounds 2000 pounds Dec 8 3000 pounds Jan 16th
    Cuyamaca Dec 12th WON tourn

Jennings 2500 pounds Frid Nov 20th next TBD

Rancho Jurapa and Skinner Lake No stocking this year because bacteria

in Local hatcheries / Skinner could get one

SARL Nov 12th Then weekly

Fishermans Retreat Nov 5th Next TBD

Yucaipa, , Glen Helen, Prado, and Cucamonga Nov 25th Dec 10th Dec 23rd

Orange County Lakes TBD

Silverwood TBD

DFG Stockings nothing listed yet
    I sorta do the same thing! I could tell you a year in advance where I'm going 80% of the time! (month by month) Lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If you knew what we caught yesterday and what we spent, "we should have been arrested for taking some sweet candy away from baby's!" I'll break it down for you to illustrate my point! 3 of us drove in my electric car to the lake. So I spent $4 worth of electricity to power my car to the lake, which is only 25 minutes from my house. We paid $1 to park the car pro rata and split $10 worth of bait. For a total of $15 worth of expenses, divided by 3 people for a total cost of $5 each. By the way we caught over 40 pounds of fish between the 3 of us! Lol
    I'm expecting a fishing report LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ok you the know it all here I won’t add any thing here . You always fish better than everyone else here.

Quote Originally Posted by FISHISH View Post
    I'm expecting a fishing report LOL!!!
    I'm going to do a summary of this bite because we fish it every week! It been a "Great 6 weeks!"

Did you do to Hemet today? my friends are pressuring me... need to buy them gear cuz they only have bass rods. i hope to know if the trout are cooperating. Lol
    Last edited by FISHISH; 11-15-2020 at 10:31 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast