Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The 46th President of the United States

Sorry to hear that, Chucky. Covid is no joke. I have only heard about it from others, like you, fortunately. At least you should have immunity to it now.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Hi!! Sorry I had covid. No seriously I had covid.
    How did you think you caught it Chucksters? Any contact tracing done?

This is sad. People think the government is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddFish View Post
    This is sad. People think the government is a joke.

I mean, a reality TV show host got elected as the leader of the free world for 4 years, so.....

Hopefully, the media will never make the mistake again of focusing their political attention on a celebrity joke of a candidate with no political experience, nor will voters ever make the mistake of voting for such a person again in sufficient numbers to win an election.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I remember when that Jack Arse Deve took Hillary's name of "Deplorables" as a badge of Honor! North Carolina To DC isn't very far, so it wouldn't surprise me, if he really went there January 6 to participate in the insurrection!

you know who the two men whose portraits are on the wall behind him are

edited add on
    too hard only reason i know is once i was lectured about them while in the house chambers

one was responsible for securing a presidential election by trading electoral votes for the end of civil war reconstruction

really similar scenario to what trump wanted except this guy pulled it off an stole the election

and one was the first senator to secede from the union at the start of the civil war

and these guys have their mugs hanging on the wall

sort of apropos seeing that rioter waving the stars and bars in front of their portrait and shows some things never change
    Last edited by capoisok; Yesterday at 09:03 PM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112