Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Superman

So you're saying we've had a lot of man boys for presidents in the past too? What kind of logic is that? Are elected officials without flaws and perfect individuals now? So now if it's on google it's credible? I thought you were an academic with ability to think for yourself, just another lemming.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    It seems to be an argument if the story is true! Why???? Because if it's true, we don't have a Man as a President! We instead have a Man Boy as our President. Which is hard to swallow if true. I tell people all the time, if you don't believe me, Google it!

Google say's, the story came from the New York Times. The Times reporter quoted a source who heard the President float the idea several times on the Telephone, before rejecting the idea. I wonder why the President rejected the Idea????? Probably because he was talking to a sane person who thought the idea was crazy! That sounds pretty plausible to me! Lol Story is probably true!

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    LOL, you're like a pooch that chases his tail around all day and never catches it... I already stated there's no 100% absolute truth with any news source... if you pull a story about Trump banging hookers, maybe even paying less taxes than he should based on the tax code... it's probably true!! Regardless of who ran the story...
    Wait, so you're saying he didn't bang Stormy and paid her off and that he doesn't have sketchy tax returns?

I have some ocean front property in Utah that you might be interested in, Plate.

And thank you etucker, you've just given Steelplate another avenue that he can run towards and hide.

Why don't you just ask him what sources he uses to get his news?

Plate, shouldn't you be setting up fake polling boxes?

OK, that's exactly what I said, seriously.. try reading and processing, better yet, put one foot in front of the other and don't talk.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Wait, so you're saying he didn't bang Stormy and paid her off and that he doesn't have sketchy tax returns?

I have some ocean front property in Utah that you might be interested in, Plate.

And thank you etucker, you've just given Steelplate another avenue that he can run towards and hide.

Why don't you just ask him what sources he uses to get his news?

Plate, shouldn't you be setting up fake polling boxes?

LOL, you're like a pooch that chases his tail around all day and never catches it... I already stated there's no 100% absolute truth with any news source... if you pull a story about Trump banging hookers, maybe even paying less taxes than he should based on the tax code... it's probably true!! Regardless of who ran the story... make sense now? I never went on here and said Trump was a saint or could do no wrong, was pointing out the majority of stories are negative when in fact some are FAKE NEWS. Now resume circular tail chasing.

tin head

that may be true
    but it seems your always

that dog barking and running besides his masters car
    thinking he will learn how to drive
    , before he always gets run over

I'm the dog here, while you're a decrepit old lemming who lives in fantasy land bragging about how you have caught multiple 1000+ lb plus marlins and tries to use it to impress random guys online? Sorry I'm not interested dude, might want to try your schtick on BFF's on here. They're desperate for attention!

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    tin head

that may be true
    but it seems your always

that dog barking and running besides his masters car
    thinking he will learn how to drive
    , before he always gets run over

you seem disturbed

behind in this months rent still

your boy is going down and if the world ends i'll be fishing

Nah, all paid off so I got time to pick apart your fake news fantasy about catchign a 1600lb+ marlin!

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    you seem disturbed

behind in this months rent still

your boy is going down and if the world ends i'll be fishing

OK, that's exactly what I said, seriously.. try reading and processing, better yet, put one foot in front of the other and don't talk.
    You truly are that dense.

It's not even funny anymore.

So you didn't make this statement? Like I said one foot in front of the other and talk before you think, seems to work out for ya. LOL

"Wait, so you're saying he didn't bang Stormy and paid her off and that he doesn't have sketchy tax returns?
    I have some ocean front property in Utah that you might be interested in, Plate."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You truly are that dense.

It's not even funny anymore.

So you didn't make this statement? Like I said one foot in front of the other and talk before you think, seems to work out for ya. LOL

"Wait, so you're saying he didn't bang Stormy and paid her off and that he doesn't have sketchy tax returns?
    I have some ocean front property in Utah that you might be interested in, Plate."
    Sure thing Steelie.

I guess that hush payment to Stormy was a charitable donation to her campaign.

What I cannot wait for is when The Trumptard no longer holds office and doesn't have protection from his political cronies. You better create a new username if you log back on to FNN, with all the tid bits I'll be throwing your way that you won't be able to respond to.

And judging how the ole Cheeto in Chief is pulling out all the stops to win the Presidency, it seems that he really doesn't want to become Joe Citizen, especially when all those loans need to start getting paid off, and the investigations start getting unleashed. He can't pardon himself, when he's no longer president.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast