Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman

Default Superman

You cannot make this up.

It's as someone called this a few days ago.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...avirus-2020-10

• President Donald Trump floated an idea to surprise observers by ripping open his button-down shirt and reveal a Superman t-shirt underneath, according to a New York Times report.
    • Trump made several calls during his stay at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last week, in which he proposed the idea of first appearing physically weak to observers.
    • Upon leaving the hospital, he would rip open a button-down dress shirt to reveal a shirt with the infamous Superman logo, The Times reported.

When do you schmucks ever learn...another New York Trash article with the predictable "according to anonymous sources"... according to anonymous sources you're actually capable of critical thinking but it was FAKE NEWS..

Just like y our almost poop Associated Press that so many of you cite as credible news... you guess it "according to a Republican familiar with the call who was not authorized to discuss the call publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity" LOL, rinse and repeat with the left wing lemmings

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...044343221.html

of here's another

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You cannot make this up.

It's as someone called this a few days ago.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...avirus-2020-10

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    When do you schmucks ever learn...another New York Trash article with the predictable "according to anonymous sources"... according to anonymous sources you're actually capable of critical thinking but it was FAKE NEWS..

Just like y our almost poop Associated Press that so many of you cite as credible news... you guess it "according to a Republican familiar with the call who was not authorized to discuss the call publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity" LOL, rinse and repeat with the left wing lemmings
    Would you like to share some of the sources that you read, Steelplate?

LOL.

i bet Steelhead's collection of comic books is his pride and joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    i bet Steelhead's collection of comic books is his pride and joy.

It's a simple question. I wonder why he continues to dance around it to this day?

In any case, more FAKE NEWS, this time from across the pond!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alifornia.html

Remember when your teacher/parent gave you a pass and said there's no dumb questions? Well, he/she's right, there's just dumb people asking them. Here ya go, Joe Biden's running for the US Senate again 2020. This is funny stuff when fake news questions Trump's mental fitness but clearly in the tank with someone with dementia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kouqhEQCjoI&t=1001s

You must think there's a source that is 100% fact and can be trusted entirely that's why you keep aski

It's a simple question. I wonder why he continues to dance around it to this day?

In any case, more FAKE NEWS, this time from across the pond!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alifornia.html

Let's be honest, on the eve of the elections everyone is trying to get out of their way. Including, spreading rumors about competitors. Well, every politician has haters. And since Trump does not really take into account any opinions, conducts his policy, he has a lot of haters. Some of them try to make him look like a clown or an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Remember when your teacher/parent gave you a pass and said there's no dumb questions? Well, he/she's right, there's just dumb people asking them. Here ya go, Joe Biden's running for the US Senate again 2020. This is funny stuff when fake news questions Trump's mental fitness but clearly in the tank with someone with dementia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kouqhEQCjoI&t=1001s

You must think there's a source that is 100% fact and can be trusted entirely that's why you keep aski
    And you continue to deflect. Nobody is talking about Biden, we were talking about where you get your news. But we already know your M.O.

It's not that hard Steelplate, but I do get why you refuse to answer that question.

Because the moment you do name a source, I'll go dig into that source and come up with something negative about Trumpy (because face it, even FoxNews has quietly jumped off of THAT Orange Titanic) , and you won't have any response, since the article would be coming from one of the sources that you named.

And of course, you can't just come out and say that you don't have sources, but only a smattering of arguments that you read only if they are providing you the details that bolster your 'arguments.' Or you can't outright say that you get your 'news' via Facebook or YouTube, like a lot of the Boomers do nowadays, since you'll get laughed out of the room.

I've also noticed you've jumped off the Antifa Is The Greatest Threat to the U.S. train. Could it be that your little friends with guns out in Michigan who are trying to overthrow the government and kidnap elected officials, unsuccessfully from their parents' basements are now taking over that news cycle? I miss your weekly Antifa report.

Any comments on the Republicans putting up unofficial ballot boxes in traditionally non-Republican districts in California? Why on earth would they be doing that? And admitting to it once they got caught, saying that they were just doing their public duty?

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/statu...823043585?s=20

LOL, you're like a pooch that chases his tail around all day and never catches it... I already stated there's no 100% absolute truth with any news source... if you pull a story about Trump banging hookers, maybe even paying less taxes than he should based on the tax code... it's probably true!! Regardless of who ran the story... make sense now? I never went on here and said Trump was a saint or could do no wrong, was pointing out the majority of stories are negative when in fact some are FAKE NEWS. Now resume circular tail chasing.

And you continue to deflect. Nobody is talking about Biden, we were talking about where you get your news. But we already know your M.O.

It's not that hard Steelplate, but I do get why you refuse to answer that question.

Because the moment you do name a source, I'll go dig into that source and come up with something negative about Trumpy (because face it, even FoxNews has quietly jumped off of THAT Orange Titanic) , and you won't have any response, since the article would be coming from one of the sources that you named.

And of course, you can't just come out and say that you don't have sources, but only a smattering of arguments that you read only if they are providing you the details that bolster your 'arguments.' Or you can't outright say that you get your 'news' via Facebook or YouTube, like a lot of the Boomers do nowadays, since you'll get laughed out of the room.

I've also noticed you've jumped off the Antifa Is The Greatest Threat to the U.S. train. Could it be that your little friends with guns out in Michigan who are trying to overthrow the government and kidnap elected officials, unsuccessfully from their parents' basements are now taking over that news cycle? I miss your weekly Antifa report.

Any comments on the Republicans putting up unofficial ballot boxes in traditionally non-Republican districts in California? Why on earth would they be doing that? And admitting to it once they got caught, saying that they were just doing their public duty?

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/statu...823043585?s=20

It seems to be an argument if the story is true! Why???? Because if it's true, we don't have a Man as a President! We instead have a Man Boy as our President. Which is hard to swallow if true. I tell people all the time, if you don't believe me, Google it!

Google say's, the story came from the New York Times. The Times reporter quoted a source who heard the President float the idea several times on the Telephone, before rejecting the idea. I wonder why the President rejected the Idea????? Probably because he was talking to a sane person who thought the idea was crazy! That sounds pretty plausible to me! Lol Story is probably true!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast