Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: You should see Irvine now!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default You should see Irvine now!

I was there just a few weeks ago and it was way down. Now it's 2 Lakes!!!!!!!! Yes their is a land bridge between the East end and the Main lake! So the fish in the flats are trapped like Rats in a trap! But before anybody goes down there I must warn you, "it has 25 feet of quick sand between the lakes edge and solid ground!" So be carefull and try to figure something out, before you think you can walk to the edge without getting stuck in the mud half way to the lake. Is their fish to be caught there? Yes their is, I had 4 good bites but didn't even try to set the hook. I had no idea how you get my 50 pound catfish from the lakes edge across that quick sand! Lol It was just like a Warner Bros cartoon trying to figure out how to get the fish from lake across the quick sand. The GF wouldn't go for a rope tied around her waist as she fought her way across the quick sand to net my 50 pound catfish! (Bad Girl friend who won't risk her life for my PB catfish!) Lol I'll let you know if we can figure something out!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-29-2020 at 11:47 AM.