Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Tracker Nitro 591

Default Tracker Nitro 591

SOLD
    We have decided to sell our 2006 bass boat, $17,500. The boat has about 80 hours on a 150 HP Optimax. All the injectors replace last month, four new blue top batteries, 70 Lb. trolling motor, hydraulic steering with tilt wheel, etc. You can google the Nitro 591, to see the specifications, and standard equipment. The boat has been keep indoors since new. I am the second owner. The rig runs like a top and looks like new. I spend a fortune keeping it fresh, used it one time, and, my wife decided we need a different ride. Well, happy wife happy life.
    If interested call me at 951-734-3857. I am in Norco, and have the title in hand. Our phone does not take text messages, but with email, edhatzenbuhler@sbcglobal.net, I can send pictures. Have to use email because I cannot figure out how to pictures posted here. It is a really nice boat.
    Last edited by eah; 10-03-2020 at 07:11 PM.