Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Lure Lock Tackle Box Organizes Lures & Hooks!

Default Lure Lock Tackle Box Organizes Lures & Hooks!

Gel Transport System For Anglers by Tak Logic!

I was asked to give my honest opinion on a new product that was introduced at the 2018 ICAST show for fishing products. Being based in Hawaii most of us local anglers don't see the recent innovations being introduced unless it appears on YouTube or in social group postings & local tackle shops.

Lure Lock by Tak Logic is for transporting fishing lures & hooks without damage to the lures & allows no blunting of the hook tips. A sticky gel lines the bottom of organizing trays with a tab system that allows easy separation. Tough over-sized plastic latches keeps the lid secured. The gel has no scent & if it gets dirty it can be washed using soap & water.

Though the organizer was intended mostly for lures & hooks you can store jigs, swivels, weights, anything. Even hunters like archers can store their detachable arrow heads in Lure Locks. Since this is a new product the long term storage is uncertain, meaning if humidity or dry heat might become factors in the future. I'm sure Tak Logic must've tested these factors before releasing Lure Locks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_M8SAg5wDs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 8.25.52 AM.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	52848