Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Lake Piru

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTHBAY
    Posts
    1,839

    Default Lake Piru

    Started off first thing in the morning,
    Went straight to my go to spots this
    Time of year with 11 crappie and bass
    Everywhere!! 30 - 50ft range’....
    Wind was starting to pick up so decided
    To fish the tree line on the other side of
    The lake. East side,, picked a few here
    And there, then went out a little deeper
    And found a new honey hole!!!
    We left them biting for another day,,,
    White and green was working ..
    It didn’t mater .: lol...

    Water is going down big time,
    Need rain again for the lake..

    If you fish Piru you know these
    [URL=https://app.photobucket.com/u/crappiemike13/a/13a3ac63-0dac-4ab1-a3f0-63fe4f70fab4/p/444d856c-14b5-48de-bfc5-6d0c06a3e73a][/



    40 plus fish day plus bass
    Everywhere——




    CM

  2. #2

    Default

    As always, a great report.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca.
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Great report, I remember the awesome days at piru. Used to have 20-30 fish days often. Fishing for bass and always the occasional big crapie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTHBAY
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    Started off first thing in the morning,
    Went straight to my go to spots this
    Time of year with 11 crappie and bass
    Everywhere!! 30 - 50ft range’....
    Wind was starting to pick up so decided
    To fish the tree line on the other side of
    The lake. East side,, picked a few here
    And there, then went out a little deeper
    And found a new honey hole!!!
    We left them biting for another day,,,
    White and green was working ..
    It didn’t mater .: lol...

    Water is going down big time,
    Need rain again for the lake..

    If you fish Piru you know these
    [URL=https://app.photobucket.com/u/crappiemike13/a/13a3ac63-0dac-4ab1-a3f0-63fe4f70fab4/p/444d856c-14b5-48de-bfc5-6d0c06a3e73a][/



    40 plus fish day plus bass
    Everywhere——




    CM


    Lake is down 15 feet since I
    Fished it!!!

    It’s sitting at 37% capacity!!!

    And still going down’ not good
    For us....



    CM

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    Lake is down 15 feet since I
    Fished it!!!

    It’s sitting at 37% capacity!!!

    And still going down’ not good
    For us....



    CM
    Mike,

    Thanks for update. I am going to Piru tomorrow.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTHBAY
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Pigs at Piru

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTHBAY
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    [QUOTE=crappiemike;805055]Pigs at Piru[/

  8. #8

    Default

    [QUOTE=crappiemike;805056]
    Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    Pigs at Piru[/
    You The Man! Mike

    Thanks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOUTHBAY
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chatmar View Post
    Mike,

    Thanks for update. I am going to Piru tomorrow.

    Did you fish??


    CM

  10. #10

    Default

    Wow! Awesome catch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •