Quote Originally Posted by TheLuckyAngler View Post
In regard to freshwater fishing reports, FNN certainly isn’t what it used to be.

I was let go from work in late March, so I figured I’d post a few reports here and there. Had the opportunity to fish Jess Ranch, BBL, Lake Mary, Crowley, Lake George, and Convict Lake this summer. In any event, just hoping we see more fishing reports, whether freshwater or saltwater.

Remember that one gentleman who’d always post reports. I think his name was troutonly or something. Anyhow, despite his lack of writing skills (he‘d ,,,,,,,,,, write ,,,,,,,,,, like,,,,,,,this,,,,,,,,,,), his reports were always fun to read.

And, to be sure, beyond fishing reports, FNN is the best place online to get fishing insights and expertise from anglers who’ve been there and done that.

More members should post reports here on FNN, rather than just posting videos online. Even a couple of sentences will suffice; they don’t have to be novels, and no one’s here to criticize anyone’s writing.

Tight lines ya’ll.
If you like TO reports, he still post's them on Southern CA Sportfishing club. That's a Facebook forum but it's open to the public. (I read one of TO reports just a couple of day's ago) Ironically that other website is more of a Salt Water Forum.