Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fishing Tackle

Default Fishing Tackle

Has anybody else noticed this, the last 5 months suck to find fishing tackle. I go to Walmart, Turner's, Big Five, Bass Pro Shop and local places have hardly any tackle at all.
    Last edited by sodapop; 09-11-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Yes I just ordered hooks and weights on line from bass pro got them in a week.

the only thing im really effected by is the weights.. they have been sold out for a month everywhere though the fish tackle store near here as some they arent the ones that i like and they dont have the cheap ones like wal mart does. they got ones that can pull line through and it slips into a tight area for drop shot.. but i hate those.. they always break light line and fly off so they are worthless to me. wal mart was short on a lot but i noticed they are in stock now just the terminal tackle weights mainly is out of stock.. i got like 20 left but ya i might have to order online soon too.. at least with online you can find nice bulk of what you need for a decent price.
    Last edited by jdogg661420; 09-12-2020 at 11:54 AM.

We were at Bass Pro last week. Store was so empty it looked like going out of business. A staffer said the Covid had impacted suppliers, it was hard to get stock, but more stock seemed to be coming now.

Got all my stuff on line from them hooks and weight took a week to get. Plus there is always amazon seem to have everything.