Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF - Did everyone quit fishing or something?

Default WTF - Did everyone quit fishing or something?

Well, lately medical issues have kept me pretty much at home (and no, I don't mean the COVID stuff, other things that would keep me out if COVID had never been invented...or made up...or whatever you believe about that) so I have to fish vicariously by coming on websites such as this one. Today was disappointing, although typical lately. Four reports in the So Cal Freshwater forum one new one but all the rest were responses to posts made 8/16, 8/27, and 8/29 and NOTHING new on the Saltwater side. Doesn't anyone fish anymore or is everyone so paranoid that they think they'll burn "their hot spot" if they post they caught a couple of two-pound bass at Pymirid Lake (without zeroing in on the actual spot) or that they got a couple of dink dorado from under a kelp paddy 40 miles out in the Pacific somewhere? You can't tell me out of nearly 30,000 members only one guy has gone fishing in the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Dog View Post
    Well, lately medical issues have kept me pretty much at home (and no, I don't mean the COVID stuff, other things that would keep me out if COVID had never been invented...or made up...or whatever you believe about that) so I have to fish vicariously by coming on websites such as this one. Today was disappointing, although typical lately. Four reports in the So Cal Freshwater forum one new one but all the rest were responses to posts made 8/16, 8/27, and 8/29 and NOTHING new on the Saltwater side. Doesn't anyone fish anymore or is everyone so paranoid that they think they'll burn "their hot spot" if they post they caught a couple of two-pound bass at Pymirid Lake (without zeroing in on the actual spot) or that they got a couple of dink dorado from under a kelp paddy 40 miles out in the Pacific somewhere? You can't tell me out of nearly 30,000 members only one guy has gone fishing in the last week.
    The problem is, "Obama is no longer the President!" Say what??????? Are you smoking the good stuff you must be thinking!!! What does that happen to do with a fishing website? (A lot) Most fishermen are Conservatives and when Obama was President. They could kill 2 birds with 1 stone! Call Obama the worst President ever and then talk about fishing! Once Trump won the Presidency, they all put their heads down! How do you defend the President from Putin? When Putin put a bounty of $100,000 a head on American soldiers. (Trump said and did nothing!) Or calling soldiers, Losers or Suckers for fighting for their country! (that was just the latest, but Trump does that kind of stuff every week!) You can't defend him, so many people just took a hike! I'm the dumb Liberal who will still "WRITE" a fish report without pictures and nobody will respond to that! I wrote 3 fish report without a single response. (so what's my incentive to write another one?) I went to Irvine today and Wohlford and Silverwood last week. Did I feel like writing a fish report about them? Ah NOOOOO! If I was motivated I could write about the Bundy bounce. (Wohlford) Or Irvine is being guarded like Fort Knox! Except their isn't any Gold there anymore!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-06-2020 at 06:24 PM.

What a pathetic moron!!!
    The post was about no fishing reports, not politics. You fing biden suporters have major mental issues to believe all the fake news pushed by the democratic media.
    Trump will kick sleepy joes *** in november then you can crawl back in your basement like joe will.
    Next agenda will be to oust palosi, shummer, shiff and the rest of the lieing, cheating scumbags.
    TRUMP 2020 is comming soon

Quote Originally Posted by XFACTOR View Post
    What a pathetic moron!!!
    The post was about no fishing reports, not politics. You fing biden suporters have major mental issues to believe all the fake news pushed by the democratic media.
    Trump will kick sleepy joes *** in november then you can crawl back in your basement like joe will.
    Next agenda will be to oust palosi, shummer, shiff and the rest of the lieing, cheating scumbags.
    Thank you for proving my case! Lol

Between Covid-19 and my wife being "ultra cautious" about it, plus 110 degree temps around here, I have not been fishing much lately, and if I did go fishing, the Mo-rons such as XFactor who still patrol this site would make me think twice before posting about it.

I do hope to go fishing sometime this week. The temps won't be as hot as they have been this past week, but still pretty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by XFACTOR View Post
    What a pathetic moron!!!
    Yes sir MAGA 2020 !!!!!!

Ok, it looks like I smoked some people out! Lol So here is the challenge, I just cranked out 2 quick fish reports for Fish Dog to read. (Fish Dog I'm trying to go Island Yellowtail fishing in the near future) So hopefully I'll give you something really exciting to read! So now it's up to the Conservative to write some fish reports for Fish Dog to read. (We know you guy's went fishing some where!) So report it!

I'll tell you what.

To make you guy's feel like it was the Good Old Day's. You can start off by saying, Obama was the worst President ever and then write your fish reports! I won't say a word because I know Obama was a top 10 President! (Historians said that not me) In addition Obama and his wife are the most popular couple in the world! Can your Boy Trump claim that and not be Laughed off the stage?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ok, it looks like I smoked some people out! Lol So here is the challenge, I just cranked out 2 quick fish reports for Fish Dog to read. (Fish Dog I'm trying to go Island Yellowtail fishing in the near future) So hopefully I'll give you something really exciting to read! So now it's up to the Conservative to write some fish reports for Fish Dog to read. (We know you guy's went fishing some where!) So report it!

I'll tell you what.

To make you guy's feel like it was the Good Old Day's. You can start off by saying, Obama was the worst President ever and then write your fish reports! I won't say a word because I know Obama was a top 10 President! (Historians said that not me) In addition Obama and his wife are the most popular couple in the world! Can your Boy Trump claim that and not be Laughed off the stage?
    Most of us conservatives are too busy working, I know I am, so smoke that out cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post

I'll tell you what.

Thanks for messing up another tread your good at that that’s why people do not reply to most on here anymore thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    Thanks for messing up another tread your good at that that’s why people do not reply to most on here anymore thanks again.
    Look the guy didn't quite understand why their was so few reports. He thought people were afraid to post a report for fear of burning their favorite lake! (he said that in his opening remarks) I'll ask you, why do you think the place isn't was it once was! (I don't think it is because people stop fishing)

As for me messing up another thread! Really????? This thread now has a life of it's own! If I didn't give my 4 cents, this thread would have gone no where! (my opinion) However, to test my theory because this question comes up a few times every year. Next time it does in another form, "I won't say Boo and let's see where it goes!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-07-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast