Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: WTF - Did everyone quit fishing or something?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by jdogg661420 View Post
    get woke go broke.. stop crying.. you sound like 5 year old kids.. crying in fishing forums about politics..lol.. my brain... my brain says.. you posting politics onfishing forums is pathetic.. and so does the rest of america.. thats why you lefties going broke.. stop crying.. you brought it on yourselves.
    i post on my lake..
    and if you knew anything about fishing.. you would know why people dont show their spots of largemouth fishing..
    its called tournaments.. and fishing for paychecks..
    but obviously you dont know about fishing.. and you dont know jack **** about politics either.
    its why you soys on fishing channel trying to discuss politics.. instead of you know .. going to politic channel and getting your *** handed to you by the other side.. we all know the truth.. you cant go in political realm you get served.
    just because you see politics in everything and want to put your disease in it all.. doesnt mean its ok.. and doesnt mean you are right.
    if anything you got trump elected. let that sink in.
    When it comes to politics and political Websites, Conservatives don't have Jack Shite to argue with! I'm on several Conservatives Facebook websites and they don't have crap! Our 2 BIG HEAVY HITTERS (Conservatives) on this website ran like "PIGS FROM A GUN" at Christmas time when Trump was just President elect! They couldn't or wouldn't even try to defend Trump for 1 day on here!

As for you being a Bass Guru which is fine! I write family reports where you can take the wife and kids fishing some where they can actually catch some fish. I saw a Bass fishermen joke on another fishing website. (I'll share it with you guy's)

A Gentlemen was a big general fishermen but he loved catching Steelheads more then anything else. (his nickname was Steelhead) When his College age daughter decided it was time to introduce her College boyfriend to her Dad. Things were going along well enough during the introduction when the dad asked the young man if he was a fishermen? The young man proudly spoke up and said he was a BASS Fishermen! The father then sternly said to the young man to get the F out of his house! Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-15-2020 at 02:53 PM.