Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Big Cats

Default Big Cats

Well, I got to sneak out for an extra day off and it paid off pretty well. We fished the let in the AM for four nice cats, 4-6, and 2 @ 8Lbs. Moved over the Cleghorn and got a few stripers and lost another big cat.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0377.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	52830

Quote Originally Posted by pastorsheldon View Post
    Well, I got to sneak out for an extra day off and it paid off pretty well. We fished the let in the AM for four nice cats, 4-6, and 2 @ 8Lbs. Moved over the Cleghorn and got a few stripers and lost another big cat.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0377.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	52830
    What bait did you catch the Catfish on?

Good going. I like Silverwood, but hate the wind. Going to try anyway next week. I appreciate you reporting your day.

Quote Originally Posted by eah View Post
    Good going. I like Silverwood, but hate the wind. Going to try anyway next week. I appreciate you reporting your day.
    You have to get there early to beat the wind and sometimes it will stay nice for most of the day if your lucky. Early I mean when they open.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    What bait did you catch the Catfish on?
    Sardines and nightcrawlers

The wind wasn't an issue this day, but the wind we had was nice to cool things down a little. We got there at 6:30am. Missed the line up and got right in.