Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Sunday Funday

Default Sunday Funday

Family day.. so took a while to pack up everyone and everything. Got to the lake around 1pm. Short line to get in still. Quickly gone through and launched the boat.
    Cruised around and didn't see much going on. Metered a few high points with some marks around it.. decided to anchor up and try to the the kiddo on a fish. Sat there for a bit getting things together... dropped some lines but no love.
    Had a late lunch/snack... wind died down a bit and we made our way along buoy line, didnt mark anything on the way or even along the line.
    Followed along to the inlet.. water was flowing in and decided to anchor near there for some bait and wait.
    Had 3 different hookups with 2 of them breaking off right near the boat.. bite was on lighter line catfish. Didnt see any stripers anywhere.. great day on the water with the family none the less.

Will be heading back for my own hard hit at the fish later this week. GL out there

I like taking the family out too, one day I'll be moving up to a pontoon:) Hope the best for you on your next time out.